1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015)

First

Back
296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305
  1. Soul_Viper
    yeah of course, I mean sony wh-1000xm2

so your recommendation will go for the pxc550?

thanks!

2. dweaver
    Given you don't like the WH-1000mx2 the PXC550 would be a good option then. It's noise cancelling is adjustable and is not as aggressive. But I found it took a bit of use to reach its maximum comfort level.

3. Johnny Jumper
    I referenced my iem’s but I also have the Sony 1000MkII phones. I tested them and the infamous Bose. Best Buy had the Senn’s but they weren’t charged so I couldn’t test the noise canceling. The Sony’s won for comfort and features. I couldn’t hear a big difference in my preferred sound, classical and 60’s jazz. Noise canceling is outstanding though.

4. lilboozy
    what are the best $50 or so IEMs that have a similar or bigger mid bass quantity than the Earpods while having neutral mids/treble and at least a decent soundstage?

5. Homoerected
    Looking forward for the place of the new Beyer DT - 240 in the list :)

6. romekjagoda
    Guys, I have a dillema I can't find an answer to: Momentum 2 over ear (wired) or Sony MDR-1am2? I've just auditioned the Sonys, and liked the sound very much (though with my ipod at higher volume some distortion occured). I cannot compare them directly against Momentum 2, but I did audition them in the past. This is the main issue: which are better sonic-wise (that's my priority, but both of them are very comfy and foldable)? I will be using them for commuting/travelling.
    Thanks in advance if anyone has any thoughts.

7. Alex Smith
    I'd just like to sincerely thank @ljokerl for this amazing resource. Years ago, after my go-to (cheap) headphones broke and I decided to get something higher end, this was instrumental in the process of determining my options and finding a nice pair of headphones that I'd really enjoy. Cheers to you and the incredible service that you have offered here!

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    Slater likes this.
First

Back
296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305