Shootout: 114 Portable Headphones Reviewed (Xiaomi Mi Headphones added 04/21/2015)
Dec 3, 2012 at 6:13 PM Post #3,691 of 4,593
ljokerl, will you review the Sennheiser Momentum's any time soon? 
popcorn.gif

Dec 3, 2012 at 9:15 PM Post #3,692 of 4,593
Quote:
ljokerl, will you review the Sennheiser Momentum's any time soon? 
popcorn.gif

I don't think so, I've been stonewalled even with the IE800 and I want that more 
tongue.gif

Dec 5, 2012 at 7:30 AM Post #3,699 of 4,593
Quote:
Do you know if the Bose AE2 or OE2 would be much of an improvement over the OE1? 

Depends on what you want. Compared to the OE1, the OE2 has tighter bass and less bass quantity. It also doesn't have the lower treble spike of the OE1,
The AE2 also has less bass along with two narrow areas it has dips in response, 50-80 hertz, and somewhere in the upper mids lower treble, it's a laid back sounding can. My wife likes them, Are you limiting yourself to bose?

Dec 5, 2012 at 2:54 PM Post #3,700 of 4,593
Quote:
How do the superlux hd668b compare with the alessandro ms1?
Thanks.

Not that different in terms of overall signature but one is forward and aggressive while the other is spacious and laid-back. 

Dec 5, 2012 at 3:36 PM Post #3,701 of 4,593
Quote:

Your criteria are a bit silly but I do believe you'd go bananas over the Beyerdynamic DT770 Anniversary limited edition. Check 'm out! 

Why silly? I like my rocking sub-bass (even outdoors, where bass tends to disappear) without compromising the rest of the frequency spectrum, I want an easily replaceable cable when it breaks, and I don't want to spend too much. I doubt I'm alone :)

What's special about this limited edition of the Beyers over the normal version, and how much would it cost anyways (in Canada)?

Dec 5, 2012 at 5:32 PM Post #3,704 of 4,593
Quote:
Why silly? I like my rocking sub-bass (even outdoors, where bass tends to disappear) without compromising the rest of the frequency spectrum, I want an easily replaceable cable when it breaks, and I don't want to spend too much. I doubt I'm alone :)

What's special about this limited edition of the Beyers over the normal version, and how much would it cost anyways (in Canada)?

I'm not sure he didn't mean it's a lot to expect for the price. At any rate, I think the Q40 or the K181 are the best options.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back