Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013
Oct 9, 2011 at 6:41 AM Post #31 of 82
Wish I could attend 
frown.gif
 but excited for all the new products!

Oct 9, 2011 at 12:22 PM Post #32 of 82
I'm really hoping for an Audez'e closed back headphone with good bass impact and awesome imaging

Oct 9, 2011 at 12:24 PM Post #33 of 82
Jude,

Great overview!  Exciting stuff.  I think we met briefly at last year's event when I was with Steve Guttenberg. 

I will be there on Thursday helping some friend's set up for the high end show.

Lee

Oct 10, 2011 at 1:02 AM Post #36 of 82
I hope someone takes a video camera to CanJam and records some highlights. A 20-30 video on the event would be AWSOME!!! (for all the folks who can't attend).

Oct 11, 2011 at 12:15 PM Post #39 of 82
Hey guys, 
I know a lot of you wish you could make it to the show. I work at HeadRoom and they are sending me to run a liveblog during the three days of the show! I'll be shooting videos, taking photos, streaming seminars, and posting text updates for three days straight! If you'd like to preregister for a reminder when the liveblog starts, or you'd just like to bookmark the liveblog page, the link is below.

Also, I'd love to hear what you want to see! If there's a specific talk or product you want more info on, I'll be running around with Jorge and Ben (also from HeadRoom) snagging interviews. 

You can check out the liveblog here. Wish you could all be there!

Oct 11, 2011 at 1:14 PM Post #42 of 82
It varies from rig to rig, but most people are set up either with a CD player, computer->DAC, or both. I would definitely bring a demo CD; you can try bringing your iPod if you want, but obviously the rig probably won't sound as good as whatever higher quality source the exhibitor has set up (unless they have a dedicated iPod transport dock on hand).

Oct 11, 2011 at 1:33 PM Post #43 of 82
I JUST got my LCD 2 Rev. 2. Come on Audeze, you're killin' me. If this thing is a replacement for the LCD 2 I'll be maaaaaaad. 

I think Audeze is smarter than that (they aren't Apple after all). I think they will leave the LCD2 alone and introduce either a $400-500 entry level headphone, a Stax competitor at around $1500-2000 (which would be there new flagship) or a completely new closed ear design.

These are my predictions.

Let's wait and see. :)

Oct 11, 2011 at 2:27 PM Post #44 of 82

Quote:
Hey guys, 
I know a lot of you wish you could make it to the show. I work at HeadRoom and they are sending me to run a liveblog during the three days of the show! I'll be shooting videos, taking photos, streaming seminars, and posting text updates for three days straight! If you'd like to preregister for a reminder when the liveblog starts, or you'd just like to bookmark the liveblog page, the link is below.

Also, I'd love to hear what you want to see! If there's a specific talk or product you want more info on, I'll be running around with Jorge and Ben (also from HeadRoom) snagging interviews. 

You can check out the liveblog here. Wish you could all be there!

Awesome! Thanks mikeb_headroom! The new Audez'e, Beyerdynamic, Foxtex, HifiMan, and V-Moda products specifically caught my attention.

Oct 11, 2011 at 2:54 PM Post #45 of 82
I can't attend, but I'm practically going to be living here for the next week, trying to soak up all the news I can. Very excited. I'm completely stuck as to what is going to be my next headphone or headphone related gadget (if only I could afford them all and not have to make decisions!), so I'm hoping that the news from CanJam will push me in one direction or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back