1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013

Discussion in 'Head-Fi Network & Industry News' started by jude, Oct 8, 2011.
2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last
  1. jude Administrator
    NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

There are many new products being introduced and launched at CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) on October 14, 15 and 16, 2011. In this episode of Head-Fi TV, we take a sneak peak of some of the new products we're expecting to see and hear at CanJam @ RMAF next week.

To register to attend the event, please click here.

This episode is brought to you by Westone
    logo.png

Products mentioned in the video:  Though we usually list the product mentioned in the video, the products mentioned in this video are too numerous to list here.

Head-Fi TV Episode 013 produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla

We will occasionally post Q&A episodes of Head-Fi TV.  If you want to submit any questions (or comments), you can do so via email to tv@head-fi.org.

2. Parall3l
    If only I lived closer to CanJam...

3. Currawong Contributor
    Aaaand just NOW an airline announced cheap tickets to LA...if only they'd done that a few months ago.  I'll just have to settle on the Fujiya Avic show at the end of the month in Tokyo.

4. MomijiTMO Contributor
    Cheers for the video :)

5. Gatepc
    Oh man I wish I could be their so badly. I can't wait to see what Audeze comes out with. I am very interested in both speakers and Headphones. If only I had more money haha. I absolutely fell in love with the LCD 2s sound I only wish I had a pair. I can't imagine how good the new headphones and speakers will sound like. I hope the speakers are priced pretty fairly like some of the cheaper magnepan's. I would be guessing around $2500 a pair? Hopefully it stays somewhere close to that range, for that's the most I ever see myself spending haha.

Although I won't be their I can't wait to see what comes out of it non the less. Also good episode Jude I like the faster pace maybe you should stick with it.

6. MorbidToaster
    I JUST got my LCD 2 Rev. 2. Come on Audeze, you're killin' me. If this thing is a replacement for the LCD 2 I'll be maaaaaaad. 

GMF2010 and linuxid10t like this.
  7. SimpleLeong
    How i wish i could be there!!!

8. cifani090
  9. Parall3l
  10. MorbidToaster

Wat

11. Austin Morrow
    This is going to be exciting.

12. deadhead12
    Any chance the panel discussion will be recorded and posted on head-fi tv?  

13. cifani090
    Quote:

[​IMG] I will be doing a comparison, and posting it FYI by the end of this month.

Quote:

x2, this would be great. Remember 1080p!

cosmicreality likes this.
  14. JoetheArachnid
    It's not Areet and Bewt, it's Araytay and Bewtay.

Just saying.

Also x3 on recording the panel, at least partially. Just a highlights video would be nice.

15. Parall3l
    X4 on the panel [​IMG]

2 3 4 5 6
Next

Last