Product Sneak Peaks, CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 013
Oct 8, 2011 at 6:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 82
NOTE:  If you can't see the embedded video above, please CLICK HERE to see the video.

There are many new products being introduced and launched at CanJam @ Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF) on October 14, 15 and 16, 2011. In this episode of Head-Fi TV, we take a sneak peak of some of the new products we're expecting to see and hear at CanJam @ RMAF next week.

To register to attend the event, please click here.

This episode is brought to you by Westone

Products mentioned in the video:  Though we usually list the product mentioned in the video, the products mentioned in this video are too numerous to list here.

Head-Fi TV Episode 013 produced by Joseph Cwik and Jude Mansilla

We will occasionally post Q&A episodes of Head-Fi TV.  If you want to submit any questions (or comments), you can do so via email to tv@head-fi.org.

Oct 8, 2011 at 7:23 AM Post #3 of 82
Aaaand just NOW an airline announced cheap tickets to LA...if only they'd done that a few months ago.  I'll just have to settle on the Fujiya Avic show at the end of the month in Tokyo.

Oct 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM Post #5 of 82
Oh man I wish I could be their so badly. I can't wait to see what Audeze comes out with. I am very interested in both speakers and Headphones. If only I had more money haha. I absolutely fell in love with the LCD 2s sound I only wish I had a pair. I can't imagine how good the new headphones and speakers will sound like. I hope the speakers are priced pretty fairly like some of the cheaper magnepan's. I would be guessing around $2500 a pair? Hopefully it stays somewhere close to that range, for that's the most I ever see myself spending haha.

Although I won't be their I can't wait to see what comes out of it non the less. Also good episode Jude I like the faster pace maybe you should stick with it.

Oct 8, 2011 at 12:23 PM Post #11 of 82
This is going to be exciting.

Oct 8, 2011 at 12:34 PM Post #13 of 82
Oct 8, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #14 of 82
It's not Areet and Bewt, it's Araytay and Bewtay.

Just saying.

Also x3 on recording the panel, at least partially. Just a highlights video would be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back