The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Nov 14, 2017 at 7:01 AM Post #10,066 of 12,992
20170907_000034.jpg
20170918_232355.jpg
20170928_102123_001.jpg
20170930_174907.jpg

Nov 14, 2017 at 7:21 AM Post #10,068 of 12,992
Hmm, I've never gotten that impression with HBB. But like he said, you could just ignore him and then you wouldn't have to see his posts. Live and let live and all that.

Man,
Moving right the fff along,

Wordpress is epic compared to Blogger. Anyone know any sweet plugins let me know. I can add authors so if you wanna show the goods send me a PM. That berrylium set looks prime as does some other stuff i have not seen while I have been buried in DAP's and IEM.

Nov 14, 2017 at 7:36 AM Post #10,069 of 12,992
Bro,

https://audio991.wordpress.com/

I am gonna need help. Audioholikz. Can change it to Bad guy(s) as well. Gonna take me to end of Winter to get it rolling but I will.

My now set to private blog is near a Milly
YT...near a Milly
This thread...near a Milly

That new site. Gonna be same. It will look dope later. I gotta work on it but I got Christmas so it will be a bit. That berrilium set with some pics and some written thoughts would be a good set to put on there.

No adsense stuff. No money in it at all.

Oregonian, Chilly,Talan, 808, old dude, Drblue, etc...welcome
It will be an honor to help if I can. First up:
s9s.JPG

Nov 14, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #10,071 of 12,992
Bro,

I am gonna need help. Audioholikz. Can change it to Bad guy(s) as well. Gonna take me to end of Winter to get it rolling but I will.

YT...near a Milly

That new site. Gonna be same. It will look dope later. I gotta work on it but I got Christmas so it will be a bit. That berrilium set with some pics and some written thoughts would be a good set to put on there.

What?! No money to be made, no free stuff to be had? **** this... Im out.

Seriously, my writing is...... But if its reviews and Impressions from real consumers, I'll be your Huckleberry

Nov 14, 2017 at 7:41 PM Post #10,072 of 12,992
What?! No money to be made, no free stuff to be had? **** this... Im out.

Seriously, my writing is...... But if its reviews and Impressions from real consumers, I'll be your Huckleberry

Yeah , no ad stuff so it stays clean visually and credibility wise.
Bro, I can barely write a post. I feel ya, but it's time for the guards to take back the asylum. The inmates have been running rampant with their new words and everything is awesome gig for too long.
Join the truly dark side.

PM me mail and i can add you as an author. Same to others with a desire to show the world something

Nov 14, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #10,073 of 12,992
Just actually discovered this thread. I’m a true blue bass head to the root.
Got many HP’s That go deep so to speak with a few that plunge lower then others.
I have a LOT of catching up and reading to do but, has anyone mentioned the Meze 99 classics yet? These babies EQ like a mother and can go pretty low without distorting. They EQ at an insane level with that
Magic fairy dust they sprinkle on their drivers. Just curious off the top.

Nov 14, 2017 at 8:22 PM Post #10,074 of 12,992
Just actually discovered this thread. I’m a true blue bass head to the root.
Got many HP’s That go deep so to speak with a few that plunge lower then others.
I have a LOT of catching up and reading to do but, has anyone mentioned the Meze 99 classics yet? These babies EQ like a mother and can go pretty low without distorting. They EQ at an insane level with that
Magic fairy dust they sprinkle on their drivers. Just curious off the top.

Let me be the first one to say Welcome. we are the dark side, the stepchild, the elephant in the room, the people the rest of head-fi doesn't like to acknowledge, the real bassheads

I see in your sig that you already own some of the top bombers on the list. ****in awsome!

Nov 14, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #10,077 of 12,992
Let me be the first one to say Welcome. we are the dark side, the stepchild, the elephant in the room, the people the rest of head-fi doesn't like to acknowledge, the real bassheads

I see in your sig that you already own some of the top bombers on the list. ****in awsome!

Thanx to all. I'll get caught up reading like 10,000 pages from this thread. It'll be fun along the way. Talk at everyone soon.

Nov 14, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #10,078 of 12,992
Bro,

YT...near a Milly

Very nice!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back