The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Nov 18, 2017 at 5:05 AM Post #10,096 of 12,963
@SHAMuuu still the 65 ohms Koss KTX Pro1 still has some good spot with today markets going for stronger power, more efficient

may getting up to a good point of 1kohm in the closer further reality :)

did all go well, was it you i saw and got sad about that had some medical things to sort out?

and Shamuu , do you know some good amps that can be mentioned, has not been keep updating on the thread

ask @Hawaiibadboy for amp info, he will provide better answer

@snellemin , lol i was checking the djpro100 thread and saw this video u posted

not sure if you have your modded djs still, remember u saying you used double sided tape for the pillow pads. FYI they can stretch on (the inner stitched bit goes into groove). Though i can't remember if i tried 500/700 pads. I'm sure i got both on on, but not big on changes in sig. Currently use the sz1k pads on em. Seal for me. Nice to see you got them to move paper. :D

Nov 18, 2017 at 7:44 AM Post #10,098 of 12,963
ask @Hawaiibadboy for amp info, he will provide better answer

@snellemin , lol i was checking the djpro100 thread and saw this video u posted

not sure if you have your modded djs still, remember u saying you used double sided tape for the pillow pads. FYI they can stretch on (the inner stitched bit goes into groove). Though i can't remember if i tried 500/700 pads. I'm sure i got both on on, but not big on changes in sig. Currently use the sz1k pads on em. Seal for me. Nice to see you got them to move paper. :D

I think @snellemin could answer better :)

Has anyone tried Philips SHP8000?

40mm driver....but bass centric. Never tried em myself. Maybe someone else can chime in

Nov 18, 2017 at 7:55 AM Post #10,099 of 12,963
do you still recommend cayin c5, as amplifier even for home use? as im looking for something not so expensive and with more dynamics in the sound
or are there better sounding amplifiers for the same amount of money, with the same power and qualityparts, dynamics?

are there any place where it is sold within EU?

If it is a home use amp you're looking for, I wouldn't recommend the Cayin C5. You're better off getting the Schiit Magni 3, for $99 USD you can get 3W a channel @ 16ohm. It's got the juice needed to run the SZ all day. If you have a larger budget, you could look into an iFi Micro iCAN SE or iFi Micro iDSD.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back