The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Nov 13, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #10,051 of 12,993
IMG_1617.PNG

Nov 13, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #10,053 of 12,993
I put off buying these because I wanted to try out planar magnetic headphones. Dang it my man @talan7 wrote those magical words "deepest most controlled bass" and my spidey senses started tingling. Planar magnetics can wait. RBH-HP2 coming soon and video to follow.
Planars are generally not for huge bass. They are for tightly controlled mids and highs and incredible tonal accuracy. If Bass is what you want.... Dynamics deliver.

Nov 14, 2017 at 12:29 AM Post #10,055 of 12,993
Yeah I started thinking about planar magnetics when HBB started tinkering with the iSine and ME1. After reading thousands of posts and articles and reviews I know I won't really get basshead levels but I thought I could get close with EQ. I just wanted to try planar magnetics because I have never heard what they sound like.

I got interested in Beryllium when the Utopia came out but I would never pay $4000 for a headphone even if it's the best in the world. Now a $139 headphone with beryllium coating got my attention when I read several positive reviews mention dynamics and BASS.

So like a said earlier, planar magnetics can wait. My RBH-HP2 is coming soon.

Nov 14, 2017 at 6:12 AM Post #10,057 of 12,993
Bro,

https://audio991.wordpress.com/

I am gonna need help. Audioholikz. Can change it to Bad guy(s) as well. Gonna take me to end of Winter to get it rolling but I will.

My now set to private blog is near a Milly
YT...near a Milly
This thread...near a Milly

That new site. Gonna be same. It will look dope later. I gotta work on it but I got Christmas so it will be a bit. That berrilium set with some pics and some written thoughts would be a good set to put on there.

No adsense stuff. No money in it at all.

Oregonian, Chilly,Talan, 808, old dude, Drblue, etc...welcome

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2017 at 6:15 AM Post #10,058 of 12,993
Bro,

https://audio991.wordpress.com/

I am gonna need help. Audioholikz. Can change it to Bad guy(s) as well. Gonna take me to end of Winter to get it rolling but I will.

My now set to private blog is near a Milly
YT...near a Milly
This thread...near a Milly

That new site. Gonna be same. It will look dope later. I gotta work on it but I got Christmas so it will be a bit. That berrilium set with some pics and some written thoughts would be a good set to put on there.

No adsense stuff. No money in it at all.

Oregonian, Chilly,Talan, 808, old dude, Drblue, etc...welcome
who cares

Nov 14, 2017 at 6:53 AM Post #10,062 of 12,993
to be honest this guy is annoying to me, i am subscribed to a couple of threads that are interesting to me to read some impressions, comparisons, and this guy is posting pictures all the time and they are all similar pics to, is like a spammer to me

Hmm, I've never gotten that impression with HBB. But like he said, you could just ignore him and then you wouldn't have to see his posts. Live and let live and all that.

Nov 14, 2017 at 7:00 AM Post #10,065 of 12,993
do you know his reviews on youtube? Bad Guy Good Audio Reviews
his reviews are like that - am. . . . .am . . . . . am. . . . these are awesome. . . . am . . . . am . . . . am . . . . . am . . . . . i love them. . . . . am . . . . am . . . . . am . . . . am . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back