The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by hawaiibadboy, Apr 30, 2014.
Tags:
  1. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    Dude is a creep. Got a daughter and has pics of animation girls on his PC. I got Japanese friends (live in Japan) never seen a school boy or adult with that stuff on their phone background or anything.
    He also reviewed the SZ and made no mention whatsoever that they were touted and lauded as basshead cans.

Like me taking his yellow senns, doing a bass test then calling them crap and garbage when they did nothing.

Total clown shoes/ Vanilla Rice

2. BB 808
    LOL Vanilla Rice

skeletor_bass and Hawaiibadboy like this.
  3. FastAndClean
    any open backs that can hit hard and low with a lot of sub bass EQ without distortions? some planars maybe ?

4. chimney189
    LCD-2 and Eikon come to mind

5. OldDude04
    I'm using the Monolith M1060 almost every day. They hit nice and deep without distortion but they do require EQ and juice to do it.

6. FastAndClean
    so m1060 can take it, thanks

7. FastAndClean
    i have he500 but i dont dare to try them with sub bass eq, i love them to much and i am worried that something can happen to the drivers if i boost the bass with high volume

8. OldDude04
    I just ordered HE560's and I'm gonna run the EQ up almost immediately, lol.

9. chillaxing
    LOL never new that

Been called a twinky though, by friends.

have had the he500, he400i, lcd2f and non-f, and pm3. Boosted all of them with lots of power and non of them failed on me.

10. FastAndClean
    i have pm3 as well, they can take it and the bass is very well controlled

11. BB 808
    My fellow bassheads I have been obsessing over getting a planar magnetic headphone the last few days. Any recommendations for something that can be EQd to basshead levels?

12. FastAndClean
    oppo pm3 can be pretty violent when you EQ them

13. FastAndClean
    i am not going back to dynamic drivers, thats for sure

14. BB 808
    Thanks. Oppo is a short 20 minute drive. Maybe they'll let me demo the PM3.

15. Oregonian
    HE-6 with plenty of amp.