Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared)
Jan 30, 2013 at 4:46 PM Post #2,658 of 5,854
Quote:

We have very beautiful women in Romania. If am sure I can hook you up( in a non pimp way ) , for a nice pair of headphones of course  ( heck ... a good source or amplifier would do too ) :)))

I know u have maybe mostbeautiful ladies ofall of europe..so david..thats a good deal dan is offering 
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2013 at 7:06 PM Post #2,662 of 5,854
Blown driver?
mad.gif

Jan 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #2,665 of 5,854
Quote:
Blown driver?
mad.gif

I'm encountering a problem with my LCD-3 and i feel that for my LCD-2 rev. 2 review to be as honest as possible, i need to have my LCD-3 functioning properly.  i may end up having to have it replaced.  i am waiting on a response from Audez'e.  only contacted them last night.  Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Jan 30, 2013 at 11:07 PM Post #2,666 of 5,854
Quote:
I'm encountering a problem with my LCD-3 and i feel that for my LCD-2 rev. 2 review to be as honest as possible, i need to have my LCD-3 functioning properly.  i may end up having to have it replaced.  i am waiting on a response from Audez'e.  only contacted them last night.  Hopefully it will be resolved soon.

Ouch, that is terrible indeed. Have you tried diagnosing what the issue is with the LCD3 malfunctioning (cable/connector/driver-related)?

Jan 31, 2013 at 12:22 AM Post #2,667 of 5,854
Quote:
Ouch, that is terrible indeed. Have you tried diagnosing what the issue is with the LCD3 malfunctioning (cable/connector/driver-related)?

i've actually seen this happen to several people's orthodynamics, the exact problem.  its a driver issue.

Jan 31, 2013 at 2:32 AM Post #2,668 of 5,854
Quote:
Quote:
Blown driver?
mad.gif

Hmmm...seems one of your drivers is exhibiting "Counter-tenor" issues. 
wink_face.gif

vocal_parts_note_cards_pk_of_20.jpg

You're certainly doing the right thing. Hope it gets resolved soon!

Jan 31, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #2,669 of 5,854
Quote:
i've actually seen this happen to several people's orthodynamics, the exact problem.  its a driver issue.

As someone in the market for a pair of orthodynamics, I would be grateful if you (or anyone) could provide more information on said issue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back