Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 19, 2018 at 2:48 AM Post #33,766 of 75,457
I burned in "DIY PK2 SR2 PRO 16 ohms" over 50 hours, so the outline of the sound became clearer graduately again from the blurred sound at 30 hours.

This buds and SWD2+ are similar in the overall sound trend, especially in the deep bass. However, the delicacy of this buds' treble is slightly inferior to SWD2+.
If I burn in this buds more, I am imagine that the treble of this buds may become delicate and this buds may sound like SWD2+ more.

However, now I feel like that this buds is rather "the mix of Shozy BK and Shozy Cygnus" (reflected the good points of the sound of the each buds) than SWD2+.
But even so this buds may be good enough as 11.88 usd cost.:L3000:
DoCoMo vs DiyPK2SR vs ShozyCygnus (player.ru).jpg
ShozyBK-vs-Zen1.png

Edit;
Now I recommend DIY PK2 SR2 tpe 16ohm more.

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2018 at 4:37 AM Post #33,767 of 75,457
About impedance, the seller said that "150ohms is vocal,32ohms has some bass,but not very much".
I like the low impedance PK type buds like SWD2+, Shozy and Docomo for using also on smartphones, only so I recommended a 16 ohm version.

About link, perhaps this seller sells same buds (copper TPE cable version) below.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item//32801646835.html

About burn-in, next time I want to write successfull burn report...:triportsad:

>> Ughh.. Read some report on EA fb pages.
Please report about what you read in some report on EA fb pages.:L3000:

Thanks.

What I read in EA fb pages regarding the 150ohms version and that guy mention warning, don't buy. IIRC. But that's just one person though.

Aug 19, 2018 at 8:41 AM Post #33,769 of 75,457
I burned in "DIY PK2 SR2 PRO 16 ohms" over 50 hours, so the outline of the sound became clearer graduately again from the blurred sound at 30 hours.

This buds and SWD2+ are similar in the overall sound trend, especially in the deep bass. However, the delicacy of this buds' treble is slightly inferior to SWD2+.
If I burn in this buds more, I am imagine that the treble of this buds may become delicate and this buds may sound like SWD2+ more.

However, now I feel like that this buds is rather "the mix of Shozy BK and Shozy Cygnus" (whose base and treble is being adjusted Properly) than SWD2+.
But even so this buds may be good enough as 11.88 usd cost.:L3000:

Wow nice I was saying I wanted a mix of those two :)

Cannot wait to hear mine and burn it in!

Aug 19, 2018 at 2:44 PM Post #33,774 of 75,457
Will be excellent with some more impressions of the TM9. I need a good bass for my genres, so since ClieOS described it as "surely not a bass heavy earphone" I asked Blox if it could "take some eq in the bass" (thas was the exact question). The response was

"TM9 does not have big bass and I do not recommend to EQ bass up too much
due to its diaphragm is not very thick and hard."

Just a warning if anyone is expecting to eq the hell out of it. Personally I've concluded atm that it probably does'nt have enough bass to be my primary earbud, but I am still very interested in it for niche genres (for me).

Aug 19, 2018 at 4:36 PM Post #33,779 of 75,457
Thanks, I searched back and could not find anything about them, when can you purchase them? or are they already sold out? I see nothing mentioned on the blox website (as usual)
Within the last couple weeks there are been impressions posted and an email address to order Keep looking, you'll find it:)

Aug 19, 2018 at 4:54 PM Post #33,780 of 75,457

Users who are viewing this thread

Back