Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 20, 2018 at 6:34 AM Post #33,796 of 75,666
Blox TM9 just I received.
The bass sounds sufficient even just after putting out the box. ???
Well I am not a Bass Head, though.

Nice presentation but the strain relief just before the plug seems to be very short, i hope it won't be too fragile. But Blox is not a new earbuds maker ...
Wrong timing for me as i have recently purchased the SWD2+ on Massdrop and won't have the funds for the TM9 that i have been waiting for such a long time.
I hope quantity is not too limited.

Aug 20, 2018 at 6:49 AM Post #33,797 of 75,666
Blox TM9 just I received.
The bass sounds sufficient even just after putting out the box. ???
Well I am not a Bass Head, though.

waiting for your head 2 head impression to the SWD2+ :ksc75smile:

Aug 20, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #33,800 of 75,666

Battle of the soundstages?
How does niceHCK diy graphene sounds to all of you guys..I am thinking of buying it
Some love it some don't, I didn't love my white plastic cover version but I think the metal grille one looks interesting and I think that one is now the cover used by the nicehck version.

There's a sale on it in a few days so it's a good time to buy :)

Aug 20, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #33,802 of 75,666

This is my very short impression.

The sound quality of TM9 is characterized by orthodox and flat sound and balanced as a whole (although it has not been burned enough in yet), and buds the sound stage is also sufficiently wide 3-D. So with this buds you can enjoy music of most genres with confidence.
However, IMHO, I think that some people may feel this buds too orthodox and being lack of fun a bit.

SWD 2 + have the advantage that it corresponds to the balance feature, and it also corresponds to the unbalance by the conversion adapter.
The sound quality is characterized by somewhat sharp treble and enough sub bass (surprisingly as PK type), and the sound stage is sufficiently wide 3-D so you can listen to music like ROCK / POPS happily with this buds.
However, IMHO, I think that some people may feel this buds tired of ears a little after using for a long time.

Last edited:
Aug 20, 2018 at 8:40 PM Post #33,806 of 75,666
OK so k's K600 are a pretty nice earbud. Less shouty than shozy bk so better for poorly mastered recordings and thick guitar work. Amped they sound very nice, a lot like my hd650 actually.

Aug 20, 2018 at 8:49 PM Post #33,807 of 75,666
I mean, I want a huge soundstage which is unrivalled under 20bucks and if possible even over its price

It's the biggest I heard in the budget range, maybe there's biggers ones I have not heard but I can't say.

Aug 20, 2018 at 8:56 PM Post #33,808 of 75,666
OK so k's K600 are a pretty nice earbud. Less shouty than shozy bk so better for poorly mastered recordings and thick guitar work. Amped they sound very nice, a lot like my hd650 actually.
That's exactly what I feel about them, first time I listened to them I thought of my HD650. They are always on my desk now

Aug 20, 2018 at 9:30 PM Post #33,810 of 75,666
This is my very short impression.

The sound quality of TM9 is characterized by neat and flat sound and balanced as a whole (although it has not been burned enough in yet), and buds the sound stage is also sufficiently wide 3-D. So with this buds you can enjoy music of most genres with confidence.
However, IMHO, I think that some people may feel this buds too orthodox and being lack of fun.

SWD 2 + have the advantage that it corresponds to the balance feature, and it also corresponds to the unbalance by the conversion adapter.
The sound quality is characterized by somewhat sharp treble and enough sub bass (surprisingly as PK type), and the sound stage is sufficiently wide 3-D so you can listen to music like ROCK / POPS happily with this buds.
However, IMHO, I think that some people may feel this buds tired of ears a little after using for a long time.

thank you :grin:
so soundstage-wise, they are about the same level? which one have better depth? judging from your description, i think i would prefer the SWD2+ more. the balanced connector versatility is also a great plus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back