Cayin N7: A Voyager of Unexplored Frontier
Pure 1-bit Android-based DAP
To seek out new DA and new audio solutions …
To boldly go where no man has gone before …
- Discrete fully-balanced 1-Bit Resistor Network “DSD” DAC
- Discrete fully-balanced Low Pass Filter with BJT driver
- Discrete fully-balanced Headphone Amplifier with JFET input stage and BJT amplification.
- FPGA/Audio Bridge to re-shape, de-jitter and transcode/oversample PCM to DSD512
- Dual Amplification Mode (Choice of Class A/Class AB)
- High Quality “unamplified” single-ended and balanced Line Out
- Unique variable-voltage single-ended and balanced Pre Out
- 4-ch resistor ladder electronic controlled analog volume from JRC
- Decode DSD512 natively; support PCM up to 32bit/768kHzk; 16x MQA decoder
- Headphone Outputs: 3.5mm Single Ended and 4.4mm Balanced
- Shared Line and Pre Output: 3.5mm Single Ended and 4.4mm Balanced
- Digital Interface: USB In, USB Out, Coaxial Output, I2S Output.
- Snapdragon 665 CPU, 4G RAM, 64G Internal, 1xTF card (up to 1TB)
- Android 12 with Google Play preinstalled, streaming ready
- DTA bypass Android SRC, Hi-Res playback to all applications
- Dual Band Wifi: 2.4G/5G.
- 9000mAh Battery with a duration of 6 to 10 hours.
- 5" TFT multi-point touch screen.
Suggested retail price: US$1,999
Availability: 27th Feb 2023
Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.