Poll: How do you wear yours?
Sep 10, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #76 of 81
Those look like Ultimate Ears.

Quote:
Some of the manufactures may not be aware of how we use their products in real life.  At least one has gone so far as to say they were not designed to be worn in front. 
What do you say?
How do you usually wear your monitors?

Sep 10, 2011 at 1:58 AM Post #77 of 81
How to wear an IEM much depends on how it is designed. Should be pretty obvious though, unless you're not even aware that you can wear it over-the-ear.

Sep 25, 2011 at 10:04 PM Post #78 of 81
I wear them over the ears but don't insert them into my canals, they just hang freely.

Instead a get a powerful portable amp to blast them really loud so I can hear them even when they're dangling right in front of my ears.

HMMMMMMM soundstage!!!   just like AGK K1000!!!

Sep 25, 2011 at 10:49 PM Post #79 of 81
i think the issue for in ears is that over the ears reduces microphonics. and ever since i worn mine that way, i never looked back
biggrin.gif

Dec 29, 2011 at 11:10 AM Post #80 of 81
with westone 3/um3x - cable over ears, cord down back, adjuster cinched up so its secure but not painful, cord under shirt, through to the front pocket to mp3 player.
or, for shorter sessions, over ear and cord down front, not cinched up at all.
ps. i love westones ideas about cables and ergonomics. great iems.

Oct 15, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #81 of 81
Around the ear over the chin here.

I do prefer overmolds wotgout guide wires but it also depends,on the gauge of wire too. Smaller gauge,seems to be better and lightweight, but a heavier or larger gauge is better for guides wires built in.

Thats just me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back