Poll: How do you wear yours?
Jun 17, 2010 at 1:00 PM Post #47 of 81
Quote:
Shigzeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif  i have tried to wear behind my back, but not in normal walk-about times. when im bicycling or other active stuff, i tuck the cable behind me through my shirt and down my back, but usually, it is in front below my chin. im sure that is the norm. whenever i see someone on the train with a shure or ue, they always have the cable in front of them!

whenever i see someone on the train with a shure or ue, they always have the cable in front of them!

Quote:
i have tried to wear behind my back, but not in normal walk-about times. when im bicycling or other active stuff, i tuck the cable behind me through my shirt and down my back, but usually, it is in front below my chin. im sure that is the norm.

whenever i see someone on the train with a shure or ue, they always have the cable in front of them!

Jun 18, 2010 at 6:18 PM Post #48 of 81
Somewhat on topic, is there anyway that I can loosen the cable on my earphones? They seem really stiff and have all sorts of kinks so I was hoping I could do something to them to make them more flexible. Thanks

Jun 22, 2010 at 5:12 PM Post #51 of 81
Quote:
I like to shove them down my pants and turn the bass up.

I guess some like to feel the music
biggrin.gif

Jun 24, 2010 at 6:05 PM Post #53 of 81
Jun 25, 2010 at 11:00 AM Post #54 of 81
Quote:
Dobber65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif  This may be an obvious question, but how do you wear them?

I usually wear all my IEMs looped with the wire going behind my ear, but with my IE8s I found wearing them with the wire straight down was as comfortable as looped, and the body rests differently in my ear. My IE8 now sits a bit behind and facing rearward, which is OK for me. Wearing straight down, if you haven't tried it, may work for you also.

Quote:
This may be an obvious question, but how do you wear them? I usually wear all my IEMs looped with the wire going behind my ear, but with my IE8s I found wearing them with the wire straight down was as comfortable as looped, and the body rests differently in my ear. My IE8 now sits a bit behind and facing rearward, which is OK for me. Wearing straight down, if you haven't tried it, may work for you also.

Jun 28, 2010 at 10:00 AM Post #55 of 81
Quote:
8xOverMsOctober /img/forum/go_quote.gif  My IEMs aren't over the ear style, but I do the same thing for active use with them because of microphonics. I've tried using them behind the neck, but it just doesn't feel right to me.

My IEMs aren't over the ear style, but I do the same thing for active use with them because of microphonics. I've tried using them behind the neck, but it just doesn't feel right to me.

Quote:
My IEMs aren't over the ear style, but I do the same thing for active use with them because of microphonics. I've tried using them behind the neck, but it just doesn't feel right to me.

Aug 8, 2010 at 3:57 PM Post #57 of 81
over the ear and in front. I don't like something on my back. :D can better control the cable

since I am using that kind of IEM, I hate the straight down with cheap In-ears

Aug 9, 2010 at 9:40 AM Post #60 of 81
I generelly would prefer straight down, since I never had much of a problem with microphonics. But with some phones it simply won't work because they are designed to be worn over the ears (such as super.fi 3), in this case I wear them over the ears and the cable down my front. I don't like it on my back and because of my long hair they take too long to put on that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back