Poll: How do you wear yours?
Jun 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM Post #16 of 81
always wear them over the ear in the front, much more comfortable and less tangled.
besides i think most IEM are supposed to wear over the ear for comfort reason.

Jun 4, 2010 at 12:56 AM Post #19 of 81
i usually wear my CX300 under my shirt to reduce the microphonics on that horrid cable and i wear them so that one bud goes in my left ear and then i go around the back of my neck for the right bud cuz that is how they are designed(asymmetric).

Jun 4, 2010 at 3:45 AM Post #20 of 81
When I have them over the ears and down the back, I can feel a slight tug when I turn my head. Normally, down my chin doesn't really bother me anyways.

Jun 4, 2010 at 10:07 PM Post #21 of 81
Quote:
Wywern209 /img/forum/go_quote.gif  one bud goes in my left ear and then i go around the back of my neck for the right bud cuz that is how they are designed(asymmetric).

Is that hanging down, or over your ear, before it goes around the neck?

Jun 5, 2010 at 12:41 PM Post #23 of 81
Depends on the IEM. Tbh, even my superfi4's which are supposed to be worn normally down the chin, i put them around the ear, and down towards my chin. Increases comfort, and less noise fromt he wire moving around. Also isolated better. So i voted for over the ear, down the chin.

Iv'e tried behind my back with my W2's, i don't find it comfortable at all. More tugging on the ears than anything.

Jun 6, 2010 at 11:25 AM Post #26 of 81
Quote:
mnhnhyouh   Behind the back is for stage work mostly, where the receiver is placed on a belt on your back.

I have mine over my ears and under my chin. Easier to work with.

Easier to work with, is that a portable device or a long cord?

Jun 6, 2010 at 9:05 PM Post #28 of 81
Over the ear and underneath the chin.

Jun 7, 2010 at 1:29 AM Post #29 of 81
-Over the ear and in the front in most cases
If i'm sitting at a desk studying, then over the ear and in the back since whenever I lean forward, it tends to hit the thing that stops the music... (I don't know what it is called...)
If I know I have to take them out real quick then I put them in my ears without going over them, but the right one in my left ear and the left one in my right ear... (maybe I'm weird, but it seems to fit better?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back