Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 6, 2019 at 3:21 AM Post #39,784 of 75,326
Start asking them whats the warranty before purchasing
Not sure it's really useful to do so, as most sellers are ready to sell you the real warranty "dream" just to make the buy button clicking faster, unfortunately.. ^^
They know that anyway they are "untouchable" once item has been sold, as nobody will make them any lowsuit.

Feb 6, 2019 at 3:22 PM Post #39,786 of 75,326
Can someone who owns or has tried both tell me what is better between Snow Lotus 1.0 and 1.0+ versions? Plus version seems harder to track down and has a standard cable unlike the regular 1.0

Already discussed earlier in this thread. And the SL 1.0+ CE is still available.

Feb 6, 2019 at 3:38 PM Post #39,787 of 75,326
Can someone who owns or has tried both tell me what is better between Snow Lotus 1.0 and 1.0+ versions? Plus version seems harder to track down and has a standard cable unlike the regular 1.0

Both are good. It is difficult to know which you would prefer.

Feb 6, 2019 at 3:59 PM Post #39,789 of 75,326
Already discussed earlier in this thread.
That seems a bit abrupt. You asked a similar question not long ago. At least an indication (or link) to what you found out would be helpful to a newcomer to the subject.

Feb 6, 2019 at 4:00 PM Post #39,790 of 75,326
Based on what I found earlier in the thread 1.0+ seems to be the better option in terms of sound for me. So I guess I'm looking between those and EMX500S.

Get the Snow Lotus. The Commemorative Edition might not be around forever.

Feb 6, 2019 at 4:20 PM Post #39,793 of 75,326
Get the Snow Lotus. The Commemorative Edition might not be around forever.
I agree with that. And I prefer the sound to the EMX500S.

But taking most of my time at the moment are these:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...With-Mic-For-Phone-PC-Tablet/32828298514.html

They are up there with both SLs - great soundstage and detail throughout the FR with excellent build quality. Better than the EB2 in my opinion at a fraction of the cost. I would say that they are my best bang-for-buck earphones. I think I read a review by someone called Angry Panda (something like that!) from a while ago. I'll try to elaborate when I have more time.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2019 at 4:24 PM Post #39,794 of 75,326
Based on what I found earlier in the thread 1.0+ seems to be the better option in terms of sound for me. So I guess I'm looking between those and EMX500S.

There's also the Yincrow RW-9. I haven't heard it, but have it on order from here. Also described as big, u shaped sound. Looking forward to comparing the SL 1.0+ CE to the Yincrow RW-9 when my Yincrow arrives next month.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2019 at 4:28 PM Post #39,795 of 75,326
I agree with that. And I prefer the sound to the EMX500S.

But taking most of my time at the moment are these:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...With-Mic-For-Phone-PC-Tablet/32828298514.html

They are up there with both SLs - great soundstage and detail throughout the FR with excellent build quality. Better than the EB2 in my opinion at a fraction of the cost. I would say that they are my best bang-for-buck earphones. I think I read a review by someone called Angry Panda (something like that!) from a while ago. I'll try to elaborate when I have more time.

The shape of those remind me of a pair of buds I had long along that they no longer make. I'll have to give those a shot as well. Buds being $5-10 makes it a lot easier to just try things

There's also the Yincrow RW-9. I haven't heard it, but have it on order from here. Also described as big, u shaped sound. Looking forward to comparing the SL 1.0+ CE to the Yincrow RW-9 when my Yincrow arrives next month.

Oh those look quite nice too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back