Earbuds Round-Up
Dec 5, 2018 at 11:38 AM Post #38,162 of 75,148
By the way..
With all my love for Blox, I have to admit that CF2 is even better than Yin, the middle is more detailed and a little more mid bass, which makes their sound more fun and interesting..
IMHO.

i like the B200 better than the TM9. even if it's more raw sounding and seems less polished compared to the TM9, but the energy and the kick is unmatched. only the Willsound MK2 best it with similar sound and approach

Dec 5, 2018 at 11:49 AM Post #38,163 of 75,148
i like the B200 better than the TM9. even if it's more raw sounding and seems less polished compared to the TM9, but the energy and the kick is unmatched. only the Willsound MK2 best it with similar sound and approach
Of course, I recently connected Blox be7mk1 to Hifiman HM-801, and I must say that this is a match created in heaven. For all this is about synergy ..

Dec 5, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #38,164 of 75,148
soooo, any fellow Canadians notice the change in Ali shipping recently? Doesn't seem to be any more free shipping to Canada. Not only that, but ordering quantities above 1 brings an exorbitant increase in shipping fees...like it goes from $2.60 up to $77! Yeesh...I wish I'd ordered a dozen RY4S sets a month back when shipping was free to Canada!

Dec 5, 2018 at 2:08 PM Post #38,165 of 75,148
soooo, any fellow Canadians notice the change in Ali shipping recently? Doesn't seem to be any more free shipping to Canada. Not only that, but ordering quantities above 1 brings an exorbitant increase in shipping fees...like it goes from $2.60 up to $77! Yeesh...I wish I'd ordered a dozen RY4S sets a month back when shipping was free to Canada!
Canada Post strike probably raised too many "where's my crap?" complain.

Dec 5, 2018 at 4:25 PM Post #38,169 of 75,148
Finally got my Edifier H180s that I ordered 2+ months ago, not sure what to make of them though. I originally bought them because I thought it was the same shell as the Qian39 and while it's similar, it's also bigger which makes it a bit pointless for me as I wanted smaller.

The sound is V-shaped I suppose, both bright but with bass. I do prefer the sound of the Qian39's as well not just their size but these are a nice change in sound as well. I also ended up ordering the SHE3800s while waiting for these but they'll have the same shell.

Also, bit pathetic that this is from the official Edifier store on AE yet it only comes with one pair of foam covers and they don't even fit properly, I ended up using a past one that came with a Monk+.

Dec 6, 2018 at 4:01 AM Post #38,171 of 75,148
Yes, you are right, Liebesleid and cypherus included in the list.

I will need to get a loan (kidding) :) Omg, it's a lot of money.

As for Cypherus, the 2 regular earbuds sold right now are CampFred 2 (I think it's $199) and ZoomFred (if I remember correctly it's $249).

Dec 6, 2018 at 8:50 AM Post #38,173 of 75,148
Love this cable from VE )))
P81206-174543-001.jpg

Dec 6, 2018 at 10:06 AM Post #38,175 of 75,148
Hello guys, I received my NiceHCK EB2 last week and I find it very nice. My only issue is that it seems there is a dip somewhere in the mids that leads to vocals in particularly congested genres (such as metal and stoner rock) to be very recessed, to the point where I can't really listen without raising the volume to a point where drums and guitars are too loud to be a comfortable listening experience. Would you say that the EBX has the same issue? I could be tempted to give it a try, given the fact that everything else about the EB2 has been very positive for me, from build quality, to the cable, to the performance in other genres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back