1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. HungryPanda
    I'm listening to the EMX500s at the moment and I prefer it over the EMX500. Such amazing sub bass with clearer treble

2. snip3r77
    What about vs ry4S UE?

3. HungryPanda
    I do not have those I chose the RY GM500 300 ohm over them

snip3r77 likes this.
  4. Marcos Fontana
    In my opinion, no. My wife "stole" it and I had to buy it again for my collection (I bought 5, 4 gifts and one for me) :) RY4S is the best for the price that I have. I believe that EMX500S is around 85% of RY4S.

I have to say that EMX500S is amazing too, better than many others that are 4~10 times expensive but not at the same level of RY4S.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2018
    jogawag and snip3r77 like this.
  5. seanc6441
    If you say so buddy...

Mojito is not genre specific it's just incredibly bright at around 4khz and a little brighter than ideal around 8-10khz. The 4khz peak is intolerable unless you have iron ears though, other than that the mojito is pretty amazing all rounder with one caveat: Recessed vocal range from 500-2000khz. Everything else is excellent though. If one was to remove the 4khz peak it would be good for many genres, with the peak there I can see why this bud is relegated to instrumental and orchastral music. But I will never use this bud without EQ the timbre is just so much better with a few tweaks. The double driver brings out some powerful dynamics which is the speciality of the Mojito I would say. Along with prestine detail, even after the peak is dropped detail actually improves as it becomes more neutral.

IMO, I advise you to skip K's Black Ling and just buy the Bell-TI if you are going to buy it anyway. May aswell go for the revised version (bell ti is the flagship successor to the Black Ling).

I also think shozy BK is outclassed by other PK buds. SWD2+ is said to be one of the best and I would choose TO400 as a similar but better sound than shozy BK, maybe toneking TO600 can surpass them both at a cheaper price than bk... Just trying to save your wallet :)

I thought you were a K's fan? How did you not notice he already had two K's buds on his list :p

6. HungryPanda
    not when I first looked

7. Marcos Fontana
    Omg, you helped very much! Updating the list here. I already have the TO400, so I will remove the Shozy BK and replace Black Ling with the Bell Ti.

Thank you!!!!!

8. seanc6441
    Ah I see, yes there was an incredible amount of posts and edits to keep an eye on by him to be fair :)

9. seanc6441
    Well just to my ears. To400 is a more refined bk, not as much congested staging or bloated low mids but same tonality. Win win. But to600 is the one that intrigues me, 600 ohm and newer than 400, might be a winner?

Bell-ti is hella pricy, it is using the same design as black ling shell but open vented, titanium instead of brass and new driver. Thus you can consider it a revolution to the Ling/Bell line up and a high end TOTL earbud :)

Are all these earbuds just for personal use? Are you buying them all or just listing your options? That's an insane amount of earbuds to buy at once haha

10. chinmie
    what?? no Liebesleid?? :sweat_smile:

seanc6441, jogawag and HungryPanda like this.
  11. redkingjoe
    So black ling is here for just a year!:athletic_shoe::athletic_shoe:

And probably Ling ti is just for another years!

euge likes this.
  12. mochill
    I have the tm9 not the yin

subwoof3r likes this.
  13. seanc6441
    No cypherus buds either! More buds more buds more buds! Lol

chinmie likes this.
  14. chinmie
    you should have both :L3000::L3000:

subwoof3r likes this.
  15. mochill
    Maybe for my birthday