Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 5, 2016 at 3:30 AM Post #7,791 of 75,149
or this for 316usd
wink.gif

Man would I love to see a review of this....

I had a Mojito loved it and I still kept collecting new buds and my current favorite was $10 and my second favorite was $22
tongue.gif

Aug 5, 2016 at 3:31 AM Post #7,792 of 75,149
  Just a heads up....

The Rose Mojito's can be had with a discount now for the next few days on Aliexpress. I got it for $215 when using coupons and ordering via the phoneapp. Couldn't resist after reading through this thread for the last few days.

I messaged JimHCK and he offered me $199. But then I asked for DHL too which comes to $214 total.

Aug 5, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #7,793 of 75,149

Nice!  

Did you make any modifications to the earbuds themselves?  Yours has this dark color.. mine have a transparency where you can actually see the innards (I see holes around the perimeter on mine resembling some sort of vent/filter).  I wonder if they slightly changed the production process.

Nah mate, I just ordered them in Black color from their Taobao Store. I inquired about color options and was a bit mesmerized by the black, thus I ordered it. As for mods, non has been conducted to the Mojito, unless you mean equiping rubber rings and monk+ foams.

Cable is salvaged from a destroyed SeaHF 320Ohm v2. Sliver plated and bloody soft too.

or this for 316usd
wink.gif

Is that the 600Ohm earbuds I mentioned earlier? They are crazy, imagine how does one bloody drive a 600Ohm earbud?

.. or be strong, determined, breath in and out a lot... and wait for Mojito 3.0

I don't think there will be a 3.0 in the near future. But hopefully, I am wrong.

VE Nirvana :sunglasses:

I can see Buddha himself.

I don't know Golov, some say "bit by the mojito, never go back"

100% true for earbuds with similar sound signature

stuck somewhere in the recesses of post delivery .... :bow::bow::bow:

Welcome to the club my lord

Aug 5, 2016 at 3:40 AM Post #7,794 of 75,149

Users who are viewing this thread

Back