=Minor Watch-fi Enthusiast=
Orient Star Open Heart Modern
Seiko Criteria SNDG91P1 Limited Edition
Citizen Eco-Drive Axiom AT2245-57E
Timex Indiglo Fly-Back Chronograph
A nice G-Shock from Wokei
My reviews, in reverse chronological order:
1) Rhapsodio Galaxy V2 - Gateway to the Skies (11/17/2017)
The first review I'm really proud of.
2) Brainwavz Jive - Redefining the Budget Bracket (3/22/2017)
Something I came up with in 4 hours lol.
3) Ausdom ANC7 - In Your Own Wittle World (6/17/2016)
A really nice lady approached me for this review. Glad to help.
4) Brainwavz BLU-200 - Singing the Blues Away (6/1/2016)
Part of the "I'll try anything, I'll review anything" phase.
5) FiiO EM3 - The Reign of the Ultrabudget (5/23/2016)
The first and last earbud review I'll do. Buds don't do it for me, but my wife loves this.
6) Rhapsodio Solar - Arise, Empire of the Sun (5/5/2016)
Photography masterclass, and my first TOTL review.
7) Dunu Titan 3 - In Search of Balance (3/21/2016)
Dunu approached me after the FiiO tour. Sadly it was the only Dunu IEM I've reviewed. Was lined up for subsequent reviews of their more exciting IEMs (DN-2002, DN-3001) but promises were broken.
8) FiiO EX1 - Titan Reloaded, the EXcellent 1 (10/21/2015)
My first review tour, really enjoyed the rapport and support from FiiO. A lot of us were first-time reviewers.
9) Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 - Excellent Mid-tier Warm and Smooth Earphones (9/1/2015)
Don't read this crap I was just testing the waters.