Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 2, 2019 at 11:04 AM Post #44,386 of 75,308
I feel like a traitor. I haven't bought anything this year, not even a Kube or a lucky bag :triportsad:

I do read the thread though!

How could you have resisted? BTW, not too late for the lucky bag... there are still some remaining...the offer did not end with the end of the August sale.

Sep 2, 2019 at 12:01 PM Post #44,387 of 75,308
I can't be the only one who see them like this surely...

Yeah That's what I'm talking about! Ironically they cost just about a cheap set of tires /Cough* Cough*

A33A6093.jpg

Sep 2, 2019 at 1:58 PM Post #44,388 of 75,308
Photograph each set of your earbuds / earphones, and save the image with an appropriate filename, and nice descriptive Meta Data.
Then write on a Post-It Note (placed where you're sure to see it), where you saved the image files... :wink:

Always keep each one in a case with a label on it. We would be in so much trouble by now if we did not do that.

Also add a few descriptive details when you list them in your profile.

Yes...whenever you get new buds or iems...put them in a separate case. They are really cheap nowadays and you can get multi packs for less than $10. I've bought many within the past few months, as my collection grows. I really gotta get on to labeling them though. Right now, I just grab whatever case I see and that's the toy I play with that night. Lol!

All great advice! I also have started to add in some brief instructions on how best to fit set of earbuds. Too often I'd pull out an older pair and have to spend 15 minutes adjusting them in ear to get the fit just right.

Sep 2, 2019 at 10:15 PM Post #44,389 of 75,308
I was like 12 when Forever Your Girl came out, and I was smitten. Very catchy tunes and I thought she was hot. I just recently purchased her greatest hits cd. Not ashamed to admit it even though I feel like I will be letting down loomisjohnson again with my questionable music taste. :p
Paulaabdulgreatesthits.jpg
I downloaded this album on Amazon Prime Music tonight, as well as some Janet Jackson to boot!. Might as well, since these two had some major words/rivalry back in the day. Me, I enjoyed both of their music. Oh, the memories of a young me bustin a move on the dancefloor back in the late 80's and early 90's. I had alot of fun listening to this music again last night. Iems of the evening were the TFZ NO.3. Great presentation of what was called "house music" back in those days. DJ's in dance clubs would combine the two and would create a mix that lasted for 15 minutes sometimes. A local radio station in the city I lived in when I was in my late teens and early 20's, used to have a killer DJ who broadcast live every Friday or Saturday night from 11pm till 4 am from whatever dance club was hosting him. I had at least 50 mixed tapes/cassettes that I recorded of his gigs. So much fun!

Sep 2, 2019 at 10:43 PM Post #44,390 of 75,308
I downloaded this album on Amazon Prime Music tonight, as well as some Janet Jackson to boot!. Might as well, since these two had some major words/rivalry back in the day. Me, I enjoyed both of their music. Oh, the memories of a young me bustin a move on the dancefloor back in the late 80's and early 90's. I had alot of fun listening to this music again last night. Iems of the evening were the TFZ NO.3. Great presentation of what was called "house music" back in those days. DJ's in dance clubs would combine the two and would create a mix that lasted for 15 minutes sometimes. A local radio station in the city I lived in when I was in my late teens and early 20's, used to have a killer DJ who broadcast live every Friday or Saturday night from 11pm till 4 am from whatever dance club was hosting him. I had at least 50 mixed tapes/cassettes that I recorded of his gigs. So much fun!

RY4S PLUS killing it today as Paula got me back into some old school dance stuff today. Man here are 2 of my favorite old school funk, soul songs.

Sep 2, 2019 at 11:17 PM Post #44,391 of 75,308
RY4S PLUS killing it today as Paula got me back into some old school dance stuff today. Man here are 2 of my favorite old school funk, soul songs.

I've got the RY4S PLUS MMCX too. Sadly, they aren't fitting my ears. I bought some donut foams and some ear "wings" from Aliexpress a few days ago, when they had their sale. I'll be waiting for a while for them though. The donuts are coming via Aliexpress Standard shipping, so I should get them in 15 to 30 days. Wings will be alot longer, since I wasn't willing to pay an extra $7+ per set of S,L and will ship with China Post with no tracking. In the brief time I've had the RY4S Plus Mmcx, I can see the potential of them...but I can't get them to sound good without me pressing them into my ears continuously. I've had problems in the past with fitting buds, but I took a chance with this set, hoping they would work and fit better for me. With the stock foam covers, they fall out easily, just like every other bud I've ever tried. I'm not giving up on this set yet, tho. Gotta be patient and wait for the donuts and wings to arrive. Hopefully, they will make this set useable for me.

Sep 2, 2019 at 11:32 PM Post #44,392 of 75,308

Oh, yeah man! Totally remember those two. Jane Child grooves me a bit more than Lisa Stansfield. My favorite is Jody Watley though. She did a duet with George Michael called "Got to learn to say No". I've got that album ripped to WAV onto my SD card on my phone. I use it alot to evaluate SQ on my gear, and just for fun.

Sep 3, 2019 at 9:27 AM Post #44,395 of 75,308
Mine arrived today, NICEHCK B40...

I want to resist opening the spoiler... I think mine will be delivered tomorrow or the next day. It is in the country.

Where are you located?

Sep 3, 2019 at 9:57 AM Post #44,399 of 75,308
Sep 3, 2019 at 9:57 AM Post #44,400 of 75,308
Yep, I live quite close to the Royal Mail Distribution Centre too.

I also received my RY4S and RY4S MMCX

I find it overwhelming to get more than one delivered in a day. Hard to know what to check out first... I try to take my time... sometimes waiting a day or two in between.

Can you compare NICEHCK B40 and RY4S, RY4S MMCX ?

Give him time... lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back