Earbuds Round-Up
Sep 1, 2019 at 10:12 PM Post #44,371 of 75,139
mmexport1567390369454.jpg

Sep 1, 2019 at 10:13 PM Post #44,372 of 75,139

Dammit! Now that I've got that "earbug", I'm gonna have to download and listen to it tonight. Along with the rest of her library. Yer killin me here! LOL!

Sep 1, 2019 at 10:22 PM Post #44,373 of 75,139
Always keep each one in a case with a label on it. We would be in so much trouble by now if we did not do that.

Also add a few descriptive details when you list them in your profile.
Yes...whenever you get new buds or iems...put them in a separate case. They are really cheap nowadays and you can get multi packs for less than $10. I've bought many within the past few months, as my collection grows. I really gotta get on to labeling them though. Right now, I just grab whatever case I see and that's the toy I play with that night. Lol!

Sep 1, 2019 at 11:57 PM Post #44,374 of 75,139
Dammit! Now that I've got that "earbug", I'm gonna have to download and listen to it tonight. Along with the rest of her library. Yer killin me here! LOL!
I was like 12 when Forever Your Girl came out, and I was smitten. Very catchy tunes and I thought she was hot. I just recently purchased her greatest hits cd. Not ashamed to admit it even though I feel like I will be letting down loomisjohnson again with my questionable music taste. :p
Paulaabdulgreatesthits.jpg

Sep 2, 2019 at 1:18 AM Post #44,375 of 75,139

OurArt QJ21, will be released in 2~3 weeks. MSRP around US$240. Those of you in US probably need to add another 10% of tariff :sweat_smile:

I can't be the only one who see them like this surely...

upload_2019-9-2_7-17-46.png

Sep 2, 2019 at 3:43 AM Post #44,377 of 75,139
Answer: I found a pair of white buds in the drawer. Nice cable, but very generic looking shells with no identifiers. For the life of me, I couldn't remember what they were. I plugged them into my amp and holy crap they sound good. What the heck are they? Then the lightbulb went off and I realized they are my Willsound MK2 rev2's. I had lent them to a friend for a while, and then I received a bunch of new buds, so the MK2's have been out of circulation (& consciousness lol) for a while.

Question: How do youOTE="waynes world, post: 15161384, member: 333894"]Answer: I found a pair of white buds in the drawer. Nice cable, but very generic looking shells with no identifiers. For the life of me, I couldn't remember what they were. I plugged them into my amp and holy crap they sound good. What the heck are they? Then the lightbulb went off and I realized they are my Willsound MK2 rev2's. I had lent them to a friend for a while, and then I received a bunch of new buds, so the MK2's have been out of circulation (& consciousness lol) for a while.

Question: How do you know when you have too many earbuds?

Or possibly and alternate question: How do you know when you're getteing old lol!
IMG_20190829_134705.jpg

Sep 2, 2019 at 4:01 AM Post #44,379 of 75,139
Sep 2, 2019 at 5:19 AM Post #44,380 of 75,139
Last edited:
Sep 2, 2019 at 5:49 AM Post #44,382 of 75,139
I did not order the Fukubukuro (lucky bag) earbuds, because I think this is yuin PK type earbuds.
Instead, I have ordered Chitty DIY PK1 (red film) MMCX earbuds and am looking forward to hearing how this is sound.
I have decided to order this earbuds because it seemed easy to use as the protruding part of the jack of MMCX is short.
I persuaded Chitty over time, so I paid only $50.00.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32950062232.html
The idea is good for a non-DIYer, but one thing that hurts me a bit is the fact that on these shells you can't make a proper bass hole tune (as MMCX pin takes the whole hole), resulting a different sound we can have on Yuin PK shells type.
Otherwise, those included red film 150 ohm drivers are excellent for 14.8mm (still my best, atm).

Sep 2, 2019 at 6:37 AM Post #44,383 of 75,139
The idea is good for a non-DIYer, but one thing that hurts me a bit is the fact that on these shells you can't make a proper bass hole tune (as MMCX pin takes the whole hole), resulting a different sound we can have on Yuin PK shells type.
Otherwise, those included red film 150 ohm drivers are excellent for 14.8mm (still my best, atm).

I see that “can't make a proper bass hole tune”. I didn't realize it.:triportsad:
I pray that this has the bass of Shozy Cygnus or SR2 16ohm level...

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2019 at 6:39 AM Post #44,384 of 75,139
I can't be the only one who see them like this surely...

I think that was the intention. Reminds me of my 1More E1008. Not my photo. I wish I could take a photo like this!

Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones Sport Wheel Design.jpg

I fear I may be too late to do this. I keep finding buds that I have no idea what they are.

Uh-Oh. Start with the ones that you do know and lable those. Then maybe little by little you will figure out the others.

Then post photos of a few and ask if someone here recognizes them. At least it is easy to recognize a Kube:)

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2019 at 9:43 AM Post #44,385 of 75,139
Uh-Oh. Start with the ones that you do know and lable those. Then maybe little by little you will figure out the others.

Then post photos of a few and ask if someone here recognizes them. At least it is easy to recognize a Kube:)

I feel like a traitor. I haven't bought anything this year, not even a Kube or a lucky bag :triportsad:

I do read the thread though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back