1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. Ira Delphic
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    Ziggomatic, j4100 and HungryPanda like this.
  2. assassin10000
    Did you try different foams? If you have some thicker full foams it may both reduce your treble issues and bring the bass forward.

3. Dabbaranks
    Thanks for the suggestion! I’m already rocking double foams on the wooden tian’s not super thick though, and that did help the bass and some of the treble issues and better isolation for me. But alas something is bugging me about them still, need more time.

Nice work on the vido J cable btw, looks super clean!

4. snip3r77
    I think you can change the cable to tune up the highs( since vido is lacking in this area )

5. mochill
    Loving the kube2 , its a smooth earbud, had slight distortion which should go away with burn in.

6. Marcos Fontana
    My impression is that I found the one. Bass, mids, treble and a 3d soundstage... I believe that ZoomFred is what you expect to hear from a true TOTL, what a TOTL should be. It works very well with everything that I have here (IFI BL, Mojo, ES100, V20, etc). With the ES100 I can ajust ZoomFred even more (Eq but I really don't need)... ZoomFred is without any doubt my best earbud by far. Do you know that sensation that the same song is totally different and different in a awesome way? It's like you are listening to another record. The thing I wanted most is to know how Herry can tune this earbud so well.

I will enjoy a bit more and I plan to get a Red Dragon from Herry in a near future. I'm really enjoying the ZoomFred.

Thank you @Danneq and @golov17 for help me to choose between to many options!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  7. Marcos Fontana
    I love Zen LL so much that I bought one RunAbout just to get a spare pair :). I have two :p

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  8. theresanarc
    I'm very interested in a sub-16mm earbud, any more of these? I don't care about sound quality too much as long as it's fairly cheap and not awful.

9. fairx
    Yincrow rw-9 or faaeal rosemary.? Suddenly got the itch.

10. dwil
    Hi. I'm interested in buying my first pair of earbuds. Looking for something that is well made, built to last and feels premium. In terms of tonal balance, I'm looking for something similar to the porta pros (with better bass extension and slightly more present treble), if possible. I also need the cable to be detachable. Looking to spend ~$100. Can anyone give me any suggestions?

Thanks.

11. jogawag
    Moondrop VX Pro's diameter is about 14mm. So I use this with rubber ring.:)

palestofwhite likes this.
  12. dwil
    What are those?

13. mbwilson111
    Both of course, :)

Otherwise you will always wonder.

drey101, Chris674 and fairx like this.
  14. Con Par
    quick quension which pk2 is the best which should i buy?
    pk2 sr2
    Panda PK2s
    FENGRU DIY PK2
    or SHOZY XB

15. HungryPanda
    Of those I prefer the SR2

jogawag likes this.