1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. snip3r77
    Been using the new transparent graphenes for like 2 weeks.
    Changed to Senfer PT15. WOW. PT15 better mids and better separation and sounds more "hifi"
    I think it's due to it's semi-open nature.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
  2. Hououin Kyouma
    You should try HieGi donuts, better fit. Full foams don't work for my small ears and they reduce sound quality for me :expressionless: My Datura X was actually in some trash bins lmao: my first faaeal - my worst faaeal ever :grin: Fortunately I bought SL 1.0+ after that then totally fell in love. Next was Rosemary, SL 2.0, SL 2.5mm Balanced (the best! :maybe)... They are all so good! Poor my Datura X!!! :laughing:

3. mbwilson111
    No, no donuts will work for me.. have tried HieGi. They shift on the bud itself because with my ears I have to wiggle it around a lot to get it into the best position for me. By then the donut has shifted. I am happy with full foams.

...and I thought I was the only one with shifting donuts :) I am probably more lenient as well. I just get into my music and enjoy. I have no interest in listening for faults and I enjoy various sound signatures.

HungryPanda and palestofwhite like this.
  4. pr0b3r
    Which one? MX760? Pic?

5. misterchao
    Strong punchy bass, detachable mmcx, metal housing for $0-200. What are my. Options?

6. HungryPanda
    Toneking TO200

DBaldock9 and waynes world like this.
  7. BadReligionPunk
    Has anybody opened up Datura X, know what driver is in it, and what size the driver is? Wondering how a transplant would fare seeing as how the Earbud build is top notch and the cable is decent.

Merlin-PT likes this.
  8. waynes world
    Svara L 32ohm!

DBaldock9 and HungryPanda like this.
  9. waynes world
    I would be very surprised if he doesn't mean the $16 ones.

10. HungryPanda
    Just had a listen to both Svara-L and Toneking TO200, Svara-L is warmer with thicker bass, TO200 is brighter with tighter bass. most surprising thing is they both need the same power yet the Svara-L is 32 ohm and the TO200 is 200 ohm

DBaldock9 and chellity like this.
  11. waynes world
    Interesting! Which of your Tonekings could you not live without?

12. Blueshound24
    Willy and I have been PM'ing regarding ordering some Willsounds, and I have decided on the MK2.

I think I would like to order another one from him but not sure which one. From what I've read the MK3 is a little Less V shaped which might be a good contrast to the MK2. I mentioned I prefered treble NOT rolled off much, so he suggested the MK2 or MK3 or MK150, but I cannot find for impressions about the MK150.
    I am not a basshead so the MK1 doesn't sound like it would be my preference.

Also, one of the PK's (pk16 or pk32) sound appealling due to the small shape for comfort, but they might be a compromise to the sound? Willy said the pk32 was warmer than the pk16, with the pk16 having a brighter signature which might be more up my alley?

Any recommendations for one to order along with the MK2? TIA!

13. HungryPanda
    I need them all if the truth be told, with variety and all that

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    j4100 likes this.
  14. HungryPanda
    But to put things in perspective I'm enjoying my DIY PK2's tonight.

20190127_011055[2].jpg

nick n, DBaldock9, jibberish and 2 others like this.
  15. jogawag
    Does your DIY PK2 have Docomo driver? And so does it have enough bass?