1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. snip3r77
    Is vanilla RY4S an enhanced Vido then?

2. FastAndClean
    hei i have the same dac, is just great with earbuds and IEM s , nice and clean with balanced out too

maxxevv likes this.
  3. j4100
    20181126_094345.jpg
    More 11.11 deliveries today. Really looking forward to hearing these. They will go well with the NiceHCK 2.5mm MMCX cable that also arrived today.

4. Sgt. Ear Ache

Sorry, I couldn't say. I don't have the Vidos...

5. seanc6441
    Considering 99.9% of music tone is under 14khz I think that's not a real issue. More important is the presence and consistency around 8-14khz.

Good to hear the low mids have more body to them, that would be my main concern along with it being a little more lively overall. Nice write up :)

subwoof3r likes this.
  6. seanc6441
    I think we have all been waiting to see this earbud being listened to! Pity you don't have a to400 or other similar buds to compare especially the bass since it was a weak point of the 400 for me. Regardless it's nice to see that someone has it and gives positive first impressions!

Viajero likes this.
  7. LazerBear
    I think it's fine, keep in mind there's no real agreement on how or whether to do burn in, so you just want to have the driver run for a while so that it in theory settles. Pink noise is the most scientific way to do that, and not running 24/7 is a good habit unless you want to stress test the driver (so that you return it if it breaks).

8. Marcos Fontana
    I appreciate your return!

9. snip3r77
    golov17 likes this.
  10. audio123
    My take on the ShoonTH ESEP-01B Ultimate is up on my site and Head-Fi! Enjoy! :)
    [​IMG]

11. mbwilson111
    Nice. Everyone should have a Monk+ :) I have three - a purple, coffee, and clear..

doggiemom, ValSilva, golov17 and 2 others like this.
  12. paddyberger
    Same, antiobiotics drops failed so they put me on the oral antibiotics now. At least I can try out my snow lotus 1.0+ now. Still waiting for the RY4S UE though.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2018
    HungryPanda likes this.
  13. groucho69
    Have not been able to use IEMs for about 10 weeks. Glad I have good cans and buds.

14. golov17
    I would order these if they were delivered to Russia
    S81126-204908.jpg

15. mbwilson111
    Massdrop will not deliver to Russia? I guess I thought they shipped world wide.