Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 27, 2018 at 1:10 PM Post #37,926 of 75,350
Wish I could be arsed recabling, but I would need to find my soldering iron first. Plus I'm really lazy.

Still waiting on the rest of my deliveries and still parted from my Svara-L until Friday! Bonus is a gig ahead on Thursday.

So sad that you have no buds to listen to in the meantime:)

This project is more than recabling... it is building the buds. HungryPanda buds.

Who will you see on Thursday?

Nov 27, 2018 at 3:13 PM Post #37,929 of 75,350
Whenever I buy a Vido someone or the other always reaurequ to take and and I had to give. Arghhhh!!!

Maybe you need to order 10 at a time:)

Nov 27, 2018 at 4:52 PM Post #37,931 of 75,350
How are the Vidos? Good buds? They are very very cheap cost-wise...

Yes, the Vido earbuds do sound good (especially if re-wired) - but there are now other sub-$10 earbud options that some people prefer.

Nov 27, 2018 at 8:40 PM Post #37,933 of 75,350
No activity for the last 19 hours? This is a test to make sure that sean didn't get the thread locked or something :wink:
What have I done now :)
How are the Vidos? Good buds? They are very very cheap cost-wise...
They sound solid, something very nice about the tonal balance with thin foams and of course the full low end. Although the signature doesn't bring out the best of imaging or make vocals pop. But it's quite a nice bud to have as an all rounder rough use pair.

Nov 27, 2018 at 8:50 PM Post #37,934 of 75,350
Hello guys, I received Svara-l 32ohms(actually 42 ohms when metered) but it too bright for me. I like Dx3s more than svara. If I want Dx3s with more bass. Is EBX more fit for me ?

Have yours been burned in at all? Which foams are you using? What is your source? Thanks.

Nov 27, 2018 at 9:07 PM Post #37,935 of 75,350
Have yours been burned in at all? Which foams are you using? What is your source? Thanks.
I burned about 50 hrs, using thick full foam, and poorly source like spotify premium, 192k-320k online radio, and youtube via Sony xz(phone) sometime using htc usbc cable . Listen to fusion jazz, heavy metal, Pink floyd, Japan Taiwan pop-rock, Indian slow EDM.

I like the sound of HD650 but not buy it because inconvenience for me and too expensive lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back