1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. mbwilson111
    Can't make them without the cables. It is only the tuning papers that came today...and that other bud for you.

2. HungryPanda
    Cannot track the cables all I know is they have left China

3. j4100
    Wish I could be arsed recabling, but I would need to find my soldering iron first. Plus I'm really lazy.

Still waiting on the rest of my deliveries and still parted from my Svara-L until Friday! Bonus is a gig ahead on Thursday.

HungryPanda likes this.
  4. mbwilson111
    So sad that you have no buds to listen to in the meantime:)

This project is more than recabling... it is building the buds. HungryPanda buds.

Who will you see on Thursday?

j4100 likes this.
  5. j4100
    I know, I'm distraught.

Patiently waiting to see the results. Go HungryPanda.

6. ShabtabQ
    Whenever I buy a Vido someone or the other always requests to take and and I had to give. Arghhhh!!!

HungryPanda likes this.
  7. mbwilson111
    Maybe you need to order 10 at a time:)

HungryPanda and jogawag like this.
  8. Sgt. Ear Ache
    How are the Vidos? Good buds? They are very very cheap cost-wise...

doggiemom likes this.
  9. DBaldock9
    Yes, the Vido earbuds do sound good (especially if re-wired) - but there are now other sub-$10 earbud options that some people prefer.

HungryPanda and mbwilson111 like this.
  10. Aiwonsi
    Hello guys, I received Svara-l 32ohms(actually 42 ohms when metered) but it too bright for me. I like Dx3s more than svara. If I want Dx3s with more bass. Is EBX more fit for me ?

11. seanc6441
    What have I done now :)
    They sound solid, something very nice about the tonal balance with thin foams and of course the full low end. Although the signature doesn't bring out the best of imaging or make vocals pop. But it's quite a nice bud to have as an all rounder rough use pair.

12. waynes world
    Have yours been burned in at all? Which foams are you using? What is your source? Thanks.

13. Aiwonsi
    I burned about 50 hrs, using thick full foam, and poorly source like spotify premium, 192k-320k online radio, and youtube via Sony xz(phone) sometime using htc usbc cable . Listen to fusion jazz, heavy metal, Pink floyd, Japan Taiwan pop-rock, Indian slow EDM.

I like the sound of HD650 but not buy it because inconvenience for me and too expensive lol.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2018
  14. golov17
    CF2 on the way )))

seanc6441, Danneq, subwoof3r and 4 others like this.
  15. Marcos Fontana
    RY4S? They are awesome for $8.

HungryPanda, chellity and DBaldock9 like this.