Earbuds Round-Up
May 30, 2018 at 9:11 AM Post #31,625 of 75,162
Miracle buds is the Thai DIY mmcx detachable (リケーブル出来る) 39Ohm earbuds. Its driver is not an instant driver that is easy to get via Aliexpress or Taobao and simply combine them (driver+housing+cable+plug) all. It is a self hand-made driver. Its diaphargm is from Sennheiser MX985 (just only diaphargm part) and it gets special cystal coating a one more layer, And he sources other driver parts (voice coil, basement, magnet, etc) and spend R&D time roughly 2-3 years before releasing Miracle earbuds. Its strong point is pretty large soundstage with excellent layering. Though its shell is a simple MX500 housing and it looks cheap. SWD2+ appearance is just a bit better than website's pictures in my opinion.

Another Thai DIY hand-made driver earbuds is Boutiquebuds. He already released M1, M2 and M3 and all model already sold out.

P.S. If my English make you confused, you could PM to me and I can describe more in Japanese in some sentences.

Updated : Miracle price tag is a bit more or less than 300$.

Last edited:
May 30, 2018 at 9:12 AM Post #31,626 of 75,162
Would be nice to know your preferred sound signature and music you listen to. Easier to make a suggestion then :)
i prefer U shape sound signature with treble on the downside as i am treble sensitive also i don't like mid bass leaking into mids
also i would really like a huge wide soundstage with nice imaging
i will primarily use them for gaming but also some music
TL;DR : fun balanced sound signature with big soundstage and good imaging

May 30, 2018 at 9:21 AM Post #31,627 of 75,162
Most of the foams have slight variances in thickness and density. But the colours don’t really determine it. I have a hugh bundle of random foams and many of them are unique so it makes it interesting trying to pick out foams for tuning my buds and to find the matching pairs... lol

@chaiyuta You’re right they do look thinner, almost like the cheapo aliexpress thin foams but probably slightly more dense and better quality. If these were on aliexpress I’d check them out for sure.

it needs to be repeatable because wear and tear of the earbud is high. damn... in this case how to buy these foams LOL. can't be buying everyone to try.

May 30, 2018 at 9:22 AM Post #31,628 of 75,162
I believe those have a boomy bass, no?

Not to me. Boomy bass gives me a headache ...the MK1 rev2 does not. I think it is out of stock at the moment...I think the maker is waiting for parts.

Last edited:
May 30, 2018 at 9:24 AM Post #31,629 of 75,162
Not to me. Boomy bass gives me a headache ...the MK1 rev2 does not. I think it is out if stock at the moment...I think the maker is waiting for parts.

I managed to score a black shell with silver cable MK1 Rev2 from Willy just last week. But if they're waiting for red then it's going to take a while...:D

May 30, 2018 at 9:26 AM Post #31,630 of 75,162
I managed to score a black shell with silver cable MK1 Rev2 from Willy just last week. But if they're waiting for red then it's going to take a while...:D

I love the red but some people might be happier with black and silver.

May 30, 2018 at 9:27 AM Post #31,631 of 75,162
i prefer U shape sound signature with treble on the downside as i am treble sensitive also i don't like mid bass leaking into mids
Seems like you want elevated bass but neutral mids and treble.

I'm thinking maybe EMX500 actually.

If your budget was higher it sounds like the Svara L is what you are after. Seems perfect for your description but you'd need to ask someone like @HungryPanda who owns them.

I owned EMX500 it has a big soundstage, full deep bass, neutral upper frequency that never get too intense especially using donut or full foam.

May 30, 2018 at 9:28 AM Post #31,632 of 75,162
I believe those have a boomy bass, no?
I don’t find the Mk.1 to have boomy bass at all, in fact I find the Mk.2 has a slight mid-bass hump. The Mk.1 has a touch more sub-bass to my ears and ever so slightly rolled off treble.

May 30, 2018 at 9:54 AM Post #31,633 of 75,162
Miracle buds is the Thai DIY mmcx detachable (リケーブル出来る) 39Ohm earbuds. Its driver is not an instant driver that is easy to get via Aliexpress or Taobao and simply combine them (driver+housing+cable+plug) all. It is a self hand-made driver. Its diaphargm is from Sennheiser MX985 (just only diaphargm part) and it gets special cystal coating a one more layer, And he sources other driver parts (voice coil, basement, magnet, etc) and spend R&D time roughly 2-3 years before releasing Miracle earbuds. Its strong point is pretty large soundstage with excellent layering. Though its shell is a simple MX500 housing and it looks cheap. SWD2+ appearance is just a bit better than website's pictures in my opinion.

Another Thai DIY hand-made driver earbuds is Boutiquebuds. He already released M1, M2 and M3 and all model already sold out.

P.S. If my English make you confused, you could PM to me and I can describe more in Japanese in some sentences.

Updated : Miracle price tag is a bit more or less than 300$.
how does the miracle bus buds compared to the SWD2+?

May 30, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #31,634 of 75,162
it needs to be repeatable because wear and tear of the earbud is high. damn... in this case how to buy these foams LOL. can't be buying everyone to try.

for consistency sake i use specific brand or buy from the same store rather than random foam buying. currently i use hiegi for thicks and the black 1 dollar/pack aliexpress for thins

May 30, 2018 at 9:59 AM Post #31,635 of 75,162
Thanks for all the replies guys. I just wanna add, I've had the emx500 but sold them due to how big the bass presentation was.

you're right it is mk1 > mk2 > mk3 on bass amount
mind you the MK3 test unit is using thin foams, and also I'm always use my vido with thin foams.I'd say vido have a more boom on lower midbass, but on the subbass they're about the same class. they're not wholly and engulfing bass like the Svara though, which is a different beast altogether

First off, thanks for all the replies guys. As seen on the quote, I believe my verbiage was wrong. Bass amount, not boomy, was what was in my head.

If this is true, then the MK3 might be best for me. In terms of clarity, details, and imaging, which of the 3 do you think has the most?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back