Earbuds Round-Up
May 30, 2018 at 3:17 AM Post #31,592 of 75,386
There is no the official website. Please Contact Mr. Golf (Ssp) who is the mastermind of Miracle buds.

Miracle.jpg

May 30, 2018 at 4:21 AM Post #31,595 of 75,386
1) The thicker the more bass quantity. It's all about matching and your preference.

2) Donut sponges would retain high-frequency cause the middle of diaphragm is where high-frequency flows out, while bass quantity is still increased.

May 30, 2018 at 4:33 AM Post #31,596 of 75,386
1) The thicker the more bass quantity. It's all about matching and your preference.

2) Donut sponges would retain high-frequency cause the middle of diaphragm is where high-frequency flows out, while bass quantity is still increased.

Care to share more about the characteristics of the Chot foams? I can't seem to find any reviews or information anywhere... :D

May 30, 2018 at 4:33 AM Post #31,597 of 75,386
@audionab : How about VE Monk+, or VE Monk+ SPC?
man 320 ohms i think it will be pretty hard to drive
i did wanna try one with my phone and as well as laptop
but i think laptop will also have hard time driving them
P.S. i don't know much about earbuds because i never had one ever and wanted to give them a try

May 30, 2018 at 4:38 AM Post #31,599 of 75,386
Monk+ is 64 Ohm, isn't it? Do you mean VE ZEN??

@palestofwhite I think chot foam is pretty suit well with VE Monk+. Nonetheless I prefer thin but tough sponges likes Audio Technica Sponges. YMMV.

May 30, 2018 at 4:46 AM Post #31,600 of 75,386
oh yeah sorry i got mixed up with other link
my bad

May 30, 2018 at 4:50 AM Post #31,601 of 75,386
Monk+ is 64 Ohm, isn't it? Do you mean VE ZEN??

@palestofwhite I think chot foam is pretty suit well with VE Monk+. Nonetheless I prefer thin but tough sponges likes Audio Technica Sponges. YMMV.

Then I think Chot foams might not be suitable for my usage... I'll try and source for those Audio Techncia foams to try but I guess it's going to be hard...

May 30, 2018 at 5:03 AM Post #31,603 of 75,386
@palestofwhite : Chot foam is thicker, it is not easy to tear. I just prefer thin sponges. Recently I don't use Chot foam, so I forget how it sounds. Perhaps Sennheiser sponges is thicker than Chot foam. Some users have Chot foam immerses in water and let it dry before usage, and said that with this process it will sound better than instant use.

May 30, 2018 at 5:18 AM Post #31,604 of 75,386
Sorry I never tried Vidos. By the way, those donut sponges always be sent as default stock sponges of many earbuds. I don't think it is hard to find. Let's try by self.

May 30, 2018 at 5:28 AM Post #31,605 of 75,386
@palestofwhite : Chot foam is thicker, it is not easy to tear. I just prefer thin sponges. Recently I don't use Chot foam, so I forget how it sounds. Perhaps Sennheiser sponges is thicker than Chot foam. Some users have Chot foam immerses in water and let it dry before usage, and said that with this process it will sound better than instant use.

I find thicker foams to be more comfortable for my ears, but they mess too much with the sound signature of whatever you put them onto (except the Monk Plus).

But after using the very thin and porous foams that came with my MK2, I really like that they don't alter the sound too much.

Ultimately, I still feel that the $1 pack of think AE foams to be quite a good balance between sound and fit. For donuts or high quality full foams, I still reach for Hiegi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back