Earbuds Round-Up
May 30, 2018 at 6:33 AM Post #31,608 of 75,383
I'm dying to get detailed reviews and comparos of the Wilsound MK3 and PK32. So if any of you folks can help out that would be sweet. I'm looking for something that will welcome my Hiby R3.

Will appreciate it more if you can make it a 3-way including the MK2 Rev 2.

I should say that I favor somewhat of a neutral sound. Any bass boost, particularly mid-bass (kick-drums?) thumps give me headaches. I listen mostly to hardcore, metal and hip hop. I wonder if I'm not the only one.

Last edited:
May 30, 2018 at 7:27 AM Post #31,610 of 75,383
Hi, i was amazed of how Vido is sounding, for 5 bucks it is great, i do love bass so, i like headphoned with great bass, i heard that Yincrow x6 is the same as Vido, i want to purchase Yincrow rw-9, does it have better bass than Vido? also Edifier P180 is
also very good, can you guys reccomend me cheap earbuds (classic style) that have great bass?

Also, does thick foam sponge bettter than thin? (in terms of sound) i.e: bass..

May 30, 2018 at 7:33 AM Post #31,611 of 75,383
I'm dying to get detailed reviews and comparos of the Wilsound MK3 and PK32. So if any of you folks can help out that would be sweet. I'm looking for something that will welcome my Hiby R3.

I should say that I favor somewhat of a neutral sound. Any bass boost, particularly mid-bass (kick-drums?) thumps give me headaches. I listen mostly to hardcore, metal and hip hop. I wonder if I'm not the only one.
Sounds like you might be better off with the mk.1 Rev2

May 30, 2018 at 7:53 AM Post #31,613 of 75,383

Read here https://www.head-fi.org/threads/earbuds-round-up.441400/page-2084#post-14255892

Hi, i was amazed of how Vido is sounding, for 5 bucks it is great, i do love bass so, i like headphoned with great bass, i heard that Yincrow x6 is the same as Vido, i want to purchase Yincrow rw-9, does it have better bass than Vido? also Edifier P180 is
also very good, can you guys reccomend me cheap earbuds (classic style) that have great bass?

Also, does thick foam sponge bettter than thin? (in terms of sound) i.e: bass..

try RY4S and EMX500 too. the thicker the foam, the bigger the bass, the less the treble

May 30, 2018 at 8:34 AM Post #31,616 of 75,383
Anyone in the Earbuds Anonymous group on Bookface will know what I'm talking about but oh my god the Blur Ultimate Brokee has reached prototype stage and it looks amazing
It most certainly does

May 30, 2018 at 8:54 AM Post #31,620 of 75,383
Some questions

1) are colored earbud foams are of different thickness? Is there specific ones that are thinner or thicker or BETTER?
2) donuts vs normal foams, how does it affect sound?
Most of the foams have slight variances in thickness and density. But the colours don’t really determine it. I have a hugh bundle of random foams and many of them are unique so it makes it interesting trying to pick out foams for tuning my buds and to find the matching pairs... lol

@chaiyuta You’re right they do look thinner, almost like the cheapo aliexpress thin foams but probably slightly more dense and better quality. If these were on aliexpress I’d check them out for sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back