Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared)
Jun 5, 2021 at 8:03 PM Post #5,836 of 5,854
Here listening to my Sony MDR-R10 out of the modified Sony DMP-Z1 (4.4 mm balanced) with a big grin on my face. :)

Jun 6, 2021 at 4:26 AM Post #5,837 of 5,854
Here listening to my Sony MDR-R10 out of the modified Sony DMP-Z1 (4.4 mm balanced) with a big grin on my face. :)

Your brain must be like

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

while most of us are

giphy.gif

Jan 28, 2022 at 2:17 PM Post #5,841 of 5,854
Today I bring you a really special review, about a headphone that is closed back in design, but has the sound of speakers in a well treated room! Crosszone CZ-8A has 3 drivers in each ear, and is one of the most comfortable headphones there are, sold & supported by MuSon Project, Inc. and Leben Hi Fi!

If you've noticed the pattern, I try to bring you just the best reviews for the weekend, to have some good info to relax to, and read more about products that I find most interesting.

Best part about this headphone is that despite the soundstage that is huge, it has a forward midrange and you never have to search for the voices and forward instruments in songs, they bring everything to you in a really natural fashion. I compare them to six other flagships, and pair them with 4 competitors, so I hope my full written review is fun to read and helps you with your decision if you're looking for a flagship closed back headphone

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2...i-headphones-speaker-bass-stage-dynamics.html

Crosszone-CZ-8a-CZ8a-Headphones-Dynamic-Multi-Driver-Natural-Soundstage-Review-Audiophile-Heav...jpg

Jan 29, 2022 at 12:23 AM Post #5,842 of 5,854
@elton7033

A quick List:

1. HE90
2. HE1
3. Hifiman SR
4. 009S
5. 009
6. Omega
7. RAAL
8. R10
9. Susvara
10. More STAXs

This list is soo cheap and unfair. Electrostatic is just a superior technology and everything barely holds on.
excuse me... nothing beats the beats by dr. dre. you can ask my sister or anybody who listens to their phone. beats is the beast, i mean the best.

😄

I'm just kidding... :xf_cool:

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2022 at 2:00 PM Post #5,843 of 5,854
excuse me... nothing beats the beats by dr. dre. you can ask my sister or anybody who listens to their phone. beats is the beast, i mean the best.

😄

I'm just kidding... :xf_cool:
Yes, for them they are the best... But is better to live in the ignorance to visit this forum which empty our wallets :rolling_eyes:

Feb 2, 2022 at 6:21 AM Post #5,844 of 5,854
I made a new video review, this time about a heavyweight fighter, the Audeze LCD-XC 2021!! It is one of the best headphones for mastering and mixing, but also for listening, but you know my videos, this is going to be a fun trip exploring my unfiltered thoughts and emotions on the planar tech that Audeze offers!!

Feb 11, 2022 at 6:57 AM Post #5,846 of 5,854
Howdy, music lovers! I want to share my full written review on HIFIMAN Electronics Ananda Planar Magnetic Headphones!!

I made comparisons with 5 other high-end headphones, as well as pairings with three top sources, and this is the first review with the new face of Audiophile-Heaven

There are good headphones out there, and there are epic ones, which enter history as some of the best ever made, and Ananda is one of those. It is outstanding in refinement, has a warm, yet wide and airy midrange, a deep bass, and tons of details, being among the most recommended headphones regardless of your current setup.

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2022/02/hifiman-ananda-headphones-sweet-mids-huge-stage.html

HIFIMAN-Ananda-Planar-Magnetic-Over-The-Ear-Headphones-Review-Audiophile-Heaven-31.jpg

Feb 14, 2023 at 12:07 AM Post #5,849 of 5,854

Users who are viewing this thread

Back