The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Sep 9, 2017 at 10:52 AM Post #9,871 of 12,992
Not the best looking website but if the product rocks, bring it. I sold my sz's before I got my Vorzamp Duo. The Vorzamp is waiting for these
Yep I should get my Kannon soon and pair it with my iDSD Black Label. I almost got the Vorzamp but I wanted a AMP/DAC combo.

Sep 9, 2017 at 11:14 AM Post #9,872 of 12,992
Yep I should get my Kannon soon and pair it with my iDSD Black Label. I almost got the Vorzamp but I wanted a AMP/DAC combo.

You will be one of few in the Elite basshead club. Masonic level Basshead Club

tumblr_m20j17pBKl1r3ifxzo1_500.gif

then the basshead peasants will follow:older_man::older_man::older_man:

i hope this go like super viral on youtube,

b/c it might force more companies to drop in this technology. I'm not talking so much Sennheiser as I am talking Monster/Apple/Bluedio. Moreso to support this type of technology from being a fad/ one hit wonder type. :D

Last edited:
Sep 9, 2017 at 12:00 PM Post #9,874 of 12,992
How is the mids, highs and soundstage on the Kannon? Is it audiophile sounding?

I have only listened for about 3 hours.
Stage is average for closed backs. I have to listen more and compare with other stuff. When the kannon switch is off it sounds like the ATH M40. Same chassis.
The taction adjust dial is actually pretty sensitive and has sweet spots depending on recording. Loves kick drum freq range for the hit ....30-60Hz the taction kannon zone

Sep 9, 2017 at 12:27 PM Post #9,875 of 12,992
I have only listened for about 3 hours.
Stage is average for closed backs. I have to listen more and compare with other stuff. When the kannon switch is off it sounds like the ATH M40. Same chassis.
The taction adjust dial is actually pretty sensitive and has sweet spots depending on recording. Loves kick drum freq range for the hit ....30-60Hz the taction kannon zone

Would be awesome for KANNON team if they can draw the m40/m50 crowd. We know the numbers on that! :D

Sep 11, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #9,881 of 12,992
HBB's review of the Kannons is up and worth a watch.

Solid review as always HBB, may have to start saving up for that now.

On the side note:
Anyone with a Cayin C5 ever experience times where it cuts out? I would be adjusting volume and it would just go silent until I either turn it off and on or turn it a little more and wait a few seconds ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back