The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Mar 30, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #3,769 of 12,991
Better than the FXZ200. Hard to believe that.

These were the bass bosses yesterday

The ones I bought have great bass if I want but is perfectly balanced before adjustment.

I was looking for the IEM love child of the Sz2k and ma900
biggrin.gif
...and found it.

Mar 30, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #3,770 of 12,991
What's the best over ear basshead can that also has great mids and highs? Don't want to sacrifice the other musical elements if I don't have to. Would also like it to be able to work well with an iPhone. What are the best suggestions for what's out on the market currently?

Mar 30, 2015 at 2:54 AM Post #3,771 of 12,991
What's the best over ear basshead can that also has great mids and highs? Don't want to sacrifice the other musical elements if I don't have to. Would also like it to be able to work well with an iPhone. What are the best suggestions for what's out on the market currently?

Denon or FOSTEX get my vote.
Just with an iphone......not sure about that?

Mar 30, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #3,774 of 12,991
If you are gonna run right out of an iphone I'd rec the
Monster Npulse over ear,
ATH Ws99
Don Scorpio Drama's<<

Thanks will check those out. The ws99 was on my radar. How about the ws77? How does that compare? The monsters will be easy for me to test will get on that as soon as I can. Haven't heard of the Drama's will do further research on that. I currently have the m50 do any of these headphones you mentioned out perform them in any ways in particular?

Mar 30, 2015 at 1:31 PM Post #3,775 of 12,991
Thanks will check those out. The ws99 was on my radar. How about the ws77? How does that compare? The monsters will be easy for me to test will get on that as soon as I can. Haven't heard of the Drama's will do further research on that. I currently have the m50 do any of these headphones you mentioned out perform them in any ways in particular?

ws99 would be the most punch of the 3 I mentioned and still have decent mids and i don't think the w77 would be much different from the ones you have got.

Mar 30, 2015 at 10:24 PM Post #3,780 of 12,991
All I want is a headphone that slams but also does well in the mids and highs, obviously some of that will be sacrificed but I'm okay with them just being good but not great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back