Earbuds Round-Up
Feb 8, 2021 at 9:10 PM Post #52,306 of 75,148
I ordered the BLON BL03s and I can't for the life of me to get them to fit, but the sound is exactly what im looking for. Are there any buds anyone can recommend under the same budget and sound? I've been recommended Hifi Boy Dream so far so if there's no advances on that I'll give them a go. My preference would to be able to order from somewhere like amazon so I can do easy/free returns if they don't fit/I don't like the sound.

the most similar to the BL03 that i can remember was that Auglamour RX1, maybe? but that's a long time ago, and i still think you'd be better off with the BL03 and find the right eartips.

Feb 10, 2021 at 3:09 AM Post #52,308 of 75,148
Anyone listened PT2021 already, btw?
Yes. Airy, wide and deep stage, neutral sound, bass not for basshead, need change mmcx cable to better for make high frequencies more noticeable and cleaner

Feb 10, 2021 at 8:50 AM Post #52,311 of 75,148
I thought the cable that comes with it is quite a premium one? If that needs to be changed then it will be really costly to get this pair right...

In my case it is not a problem, I always put a balanced with 2.5. If I need 3.5 I use an adapter.

Feb 10, 2021 at 8:56 AM Post #52,312 of 75,148
In my case it is not a problem, I always put a balanced with 2.5. If I need 3.5 I use an adapter.
Are you planning to pull the trigger?

Feb 10, 2021 at 8:57 AM Post #52,313 of 75,148
The price is worth it?
PT2021 correspond to their price, but there was no wow effect, I liked only the airiness of the sound. I'm waiting for the 365-ohm version to appear on Ali. I have many other more expensive earbuds that I like better.

Feb 10, 2021 at 9:03 AM Post #52,315 of 75,148
Are you planning to pull the trigger?

Easily not, it has to be a good value .... reading the partner, I'll let it be, or wait for opinions from the higher impedance. I await the response of the seller of the red film PK1 ... that he will be in that budget (and that he will be on vacation because he did not answer me. The one that catches my attention because of the design is the nicehck, but at that price I don't even think about it.

Feb 10, 2021 at 9:04 AM Post #52,316 of 75,148
Easily not, it has to be a good value .... reading the partner, I'll let it be, or wait for opinions from the higher impedance. I await the response of the seller of the red film PK1 ... that he will be in that budget (and that he will be on vacation because he did not answer me. The one that catches my attention because of the design is the nicehck, but at that price I don't even think about it.

I like the overall looks of the new NiceHCK EBX21... but don't know if they will sound as good for the price. Seems like somebody from Thailand has bought one from the AE shop.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2021 at 9:13 AM Post #52,319 of 75,148
@palestofwhite can you post some close-up photos of EM5 shells?

It is night time here, so I'll try take some in the daylight tomorrow when I have time.

You can't see much through the clear shells because the insides are "smoky" or "bubbled" up. Might have something to do with the 3D printing process. Everything inside seems very tightly packed and the cable just nearly cleared the bottom vent. It is not as beautiful as on their product pictures.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2021 at 9:21 AM Post #52,320 of 75,148

Users who are viewing this thread

Back