Earbuds Round-Up
Oct 12, 2018 at 10:27 AM Post #36,481 of 75,200
Is there a proper way to insert earbuds are they suppose to sit facing the canal or just facing the wall of your ear? do they slightly have to be snug closer to your ear canal ?
It depends on you, in my case i can tilt forward the right one to face my ear canal while i wear the left one facing the wall of my ear because apparently my left ear is tighter, it works fine for me, i get a good sound

Oct 12, 2018 at 10:34 AM Post #36,482 of 75,200
Oct 12, 2018 at 10:34 AM Post #36,483 of 75,200
Is there a proper way to insert earbuds are they suppose to sit facing the canal or just facing the wall of your ear? do they slightly have to be snug closer to your ear canal ?

I wear them however I can get them in... usually part of it is tucked under the tragus. The exact angle and fit depends on the individual bud. It is a bit more fiddly for me than putting in an iem (once I have chosen the best tip for it)

Oct 12, 2018 at 10:50 AM Post #36,484 of 75,200
My ry4s already departing warehouse. Hopefully it can reach me before leave for holidays end of this month.

I will be comparing ry4s with my T-music v2. Listened to my v2 last night. Sound soo good with Zishan z1 and cheap redmi note 3 pro phone. Hard hitting and very controlled bass. In fact everything is in control. However it doesn't pair well with my iPhone 6. Still good but bit thin.

Oct 12, 2018 at 10:56 AM Post #36,485 of 75,200
My ry4s already departing warehouse. Hopefully it can reach me before leave for holidays end of this month.

I will be comparing ry4s with my T-music v2. Listened to my v2 last night. Sound soo good with Zishan z1 and cheap redmi note 3 pro phone. Hard hitting and very controlled bass. In fact everything is in control. However it doesn't pair well with my iPhone 6. Still good but bit thin.

I love my T-Music V2! Not going to try to make an actual comparison though... just want to enjoy both :)

R0013535.JPG

Oct 12, 2018 at 11:01 AM Post #36,486 of 75,200
I love my T-Music V2! Not going to try to make an actual comparison though... just want to enjoy both :)

haha of course I enjoy most of my earbud and rotate them periodically.. Just wanna compare. Might be useful info for others too.

Oct 12, 2018 at 11:14 AM Post #36,488 of 75,200
Kinda glad they have a high shipping cost!! lol

I did not pay that. I had a friend in the USA get them for me and send them with some other stuff that I wanted.

Since then another seller has turned up that does give free shipping... I will try to find it and then edit this post.
When I bought mine I did not have that option.

@activatorfly here it is... just the blue cable... I love the blue cable with the glossy black shell. My T-music one was $10 when I ordered it last spring. Then when I found out about this one it was actually less expensive at the time. Not sure what is going on with prices.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HiF...t-Head-Plug-Balance-Earphone/32878228760.html

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018 at 11:16 AM Post #36,489 of 75,200
I did not pay that. I had a friend in the USA get them for me and send them with some other stuff that I wanted.

Since then another seller has turned up that does give free shipping... I will try to find it and then edit this post.
When I bought mine I did not have that option.
Cool thanks! - like the look of the black cable version.

Oct 12, 2018 at 12:07 PM Post #36,490 of 75,200
Inntakhifi already raised the price of v2 since my last order. Too bad many of my friends missed the chance to buy when they lower the price one last time before increasing. Hope they will settle the price or some other seller might pop up and make offer.

Oct 12, 2018 at 12:24 PM Post #36,492 of 75,200
Inntakhifi already raised the price of v2 since my last order. Too bad many of my friends missed the chance to buy when they lower the price one last time before increasing. Hope they will settle the price or some other seller might pop up and make offer.

I noticed that sometimes they raise the price quite a bit. But no worries, It'll be cheaper again sometime. You just need to check that out often, and believe me it's worthy.
I have the T-Music v1 and v2 and love both. Great value.

Oct 12, 2018 at 12:27 PM Post #36,493 of 75,200
I noticed that sometimes they raise the price quite a bit. But no worries, It'll be cheaper again sometime. You just need to check that out often, and believe me it's worthy.
I have the T-Music v1 and v2 and love both. Great value.
Yes.. I visit their store just now and notice new v1s? . Anybody tried that one yet?

Oct 12, 2018 at 1:13 PM Post #36,494 of 75,200
In your humble opinion, if i have small ears and can't stand the AGPTEK m20 ones, but the old Pioneer SE-CE11 fit me well, which earbud can i buy under 5$, saw many earbuds have that price.
This just because i want to introduce myself in the earbuds as i always use IEMs
Under $5? You get mostly MX500 shell like Vido earbuds and monk plus. Under $15 you get much more options.

If you want a comfortable shell like pk shell with good sound I don't know any under $5

Oct 12, 2018 at 1:54 PM Post #36,495 of 75,200
You guys really need to get into trying Moonbuds. I got the nightshade and am seriously impressed. It's a bit of a leaner sound in comparision to TM9, and the technicalities are excellent.
Has anyone gotten their hands on the Bejo V2
I currently am a proud owner of the first iteration for Bejo but soon it'll be sold off since someone was interested in it then found out they released the V2.

Almost made the purchase but I don't want to limit my choice since I've also been eyeing for the VUNBUD and the Willsound PK32.

I have it, and i LOVE IT, hoping to do a review soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back