Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 9, 2017 at 2:05 AM Post #24,571 of 75,285
I'm getting the 2.5mm version of bk stardust and can't used it with alien plus. But, thanks!

FYI You can use a BAL headphone with a SE adapter on any SE source, all ithe adapter does is bridge the seperate grounds like in a normal SE TRS plug.

Nov 9, 2017 at 2:05 AM Post #24,572 of 75,285
This might be ask a ton, Has there been any Reviews/UserFeedback on the K300 Samsara and Comparison to the Shozy BK?

Also How does the NICEHCK DIY Graphene Compare to the MoonDrop Nameless?

If I go w/ the DIY Graphene is there another seller that offer the same Bud w/ Faster shipping(ePacket)? NICEHCK's ePacket Shipping is pretty High.

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017 at 2:20 AM Post #24,573 of 75,285

But the stiff cable (much worse than CAX Black & Zen Black) and also the high price of the earbuds makes me not use Red Dragon as much as I would like to.
howdy to you too! Thank you for your post. My at home buds are the CAX black. They sound great, but the cable definitely limits what chores can be done. I though abt the red dragon, but if say the cable is worse I need to reconsider.

For work, I’ve been using the k’s samsara almost exclusively. I am them it’s a mojo or GO V2 infinity.

Nov 9, 2017 at 2:44 AM Post #24,575 of 75,285
Sorry guys I'm a newbie but been browsing for a few years :) just thought I'd recommend cosmic ears, My ce6ps are fantastic. Previously owners their ce2ps and prior to that a pair of Minerva mi performa pros. Anyone in the UK should consider them and I recommend Gisele flower in London, brilliant audiologist!

Nov 9, 2017 at 2:57 AM Post #24,576 of 75,285
Sorry guys I'm a newbie but been browsing for a few years :) just thought I'd recommend cosmic ears, My ce6ps are fantastic. Previously owners their ce2ps and prior to that a pair of Minerva mi performa pros. Anyone in the UK should consider them and I recommend Gisele flower in London, brilliant audiologist!
Ok... But wrong topic. Here : earbuds. Not IEM... :ksc75smile:

Nov 9, 2017 at 3:13 AM Post #24,577 of 75,285
howdy to you too! Thank you for your post. My at home buds are the CAX black. They sound great, but the cable definitely limits what chores can be done. I though abt the red dragon, but if say the cable is worse I need to reconsider.

For work, I’ve been using the k’s samsara almost exclusively. I am them it’s a mojo or GO V2 infinity.

From the y splitter up Herry has used the same cardas cable as CAX Black uses. From the plug to the y splitter some sort of exclusive (and expensive) cable that reminds me a bit of a fire hose is used. This makes them more heavy than CAX Black and from the Y splitter up you have that same stiffness as CAX Black.

But the sound is pure audio nirvana.

I would never bring them outside since I do not want to break them. If I didn't have that fear I could live with the cable issuses.

For outside use "ordinary" TOTL earbuds work just fine. And when I listen to Red Dragon I usally lie in the couch and just close my eyes and let the music sweep me away.

However, with a 3 year old and 2 month old kid I do not have that much time to listen to music at home...

EDIT:

I borrowed a picture from the Cypherus audio homepage:
d805fd_66490a48d68c4bc09c0d8366f5b1178e~mv2_d_2633_2306_s_2.webp

Nov 9, 2017 at 7:24 AM Post #24,580 of 75,285
@seanc6441 : Among badminton players, I like mixed double, Lee Yong Dae and Shin Seung Chan, most. I prefer watching double rather than single. Lin Dan is somewhat Barbarian. He has so hard hitting. While Lee Chong Wei.. looks weak guy though he is tough now. Another funny things likes~ drama of cable that is their accessories.. If you noticed you might see they are wearing necklace or bracelet named "Phiten"... If you are interested in those kind of thing, you might google it for details. Another skeptical things for you.

Back to earbuds topic. I would like to introduce one DIY repair&mod shop in Thailand named "B Rabbit Hifi", some guys here might know that they sell their original earbuds, Frigga series.. wooden housing made of Poplar wood.. For those who interest only TOTL gadgets should take a look. hehe
I gave up ordering anything from online vendors based here in Thailand. From guitars to electronic equipment, all the ones I've tried are too lazy to update stock availability on their websites. I really can't see the point of having a website advertising loads of products you haven't even got in stock - am I missing something?

Sorry for the mini rant but it really does annoy me.

Nov 9, 2017 at 7:25 AM Post #24,581 of 75,285
so far i only liked 2 earbuds in the last couple of years. The Meelectronics M9 ( IEM) and Emx 500. They are both similar except that the M9 is has a more pronounced sub bass and sparkle with midrange a bit recessed ( more V shape than emx500) and vertical soundstage The EMX 500 has greater horizontal soundstage at all a levels being an earbud.. IS there anything out there that will fit my preference?

Last edited:
Nov 9, 2017 at 10:02 AM Post #24,582 of 75,285
This might be ask a ton, Has there been any Reviews/UserFeedback on the K300 Samsara and Comparison to the Shozy BK?

Also How does the NICEHCK DIY Graphene Compare to the MoonDrop Nameless?

If I go w/ the DIY Graphene is there another seller that offer the same Bud w/ Faster shipping(ePacket)? NICEHCK's ePacket Shipping is pretty High.

I asked the same question about de graphenes and the nameless like 2 days ago, seems like they are about the same level SQ wise with the only difference being that nameless has a smother sound while the graphenes are more "in your face", i leaning towarsd the nameless just because i like them more visually tbh.

Nov 9, 2017 at 12:04 PM Post #24,584 of 75,285
Fwiw, I like my Graphenes so much that I sleep with them :)

Seriously though, I like to fall asleep listening to music, and I normally would use cheaper earbuds because they can take a lot of abuse after a night of twisting and turning. I wouldn't have wanted to use the graphenes for this purpose because the cable seems kinda thin & frail to me, and I was sure that they wouldn't last a single night. But they sound so good, that I took a chance with them one night, and then another, and by this point I have been using them to fall asleep with for the last 6 weeks.

Now, my impression of the Graphenes is that they are damned tough!

Nov 9, 2017 at 12:31 PM Post #24,585 of 75,285
Fwiw, I like my Graphenes so much that I sleep with them :)

Seriously though, I like to fall asleep listening to music, and I normally would use cheaper earbuds because they can take a lot of abuse after a night of twisting and turning. I wouldn't have wanted to use the graphenes for this purpose because the cable seems kinda thin & frail to me, and I was sure that they wouldn't last a single night. But they sound so good, that I took a chance with them one night, and then another, and by this point I have been using them to fall asleep with for the last 6 weeks.

Now, my impression of the Graphenes is that they are damned tough!

What are Graphenes? Where are they sold?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back