Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 11, 2017 at 7:24 PM Post #20,671 of 75,463
I'm sure the government has better things to do than listen in to what earbuds you're buying.

Well, a website costs money. What I don't understand is you contacted him through gmail, and then he tells you to go through Facebook. Why?...

He just wants to keep everything consolidated through messenger.
My impression is that Wong is doing this for the joy of it.
It's not his main gig and he probably doesn't want to get all "businessy" about it.
I had no problems. He gave me info on the different options including price and I paypalled.
He gave updates along the way and 2-3 weeks after I made the order, I received my awesome earbuds. He was helpful and enthusiastic. I felt it was not merely customer service, it was sincere enthusiasm. He genuinely enjoys making people happy. I think if it stops being fun for him, he'll probably stop making them.
I don't speak for Wong so this is all just my best guess.
If it's not possible to use messenger maybe you can ask someone who has it?

Jun 11, 2017 at 8:34 PM Post #20,672 of 75,463
What service did you use? I have an EMS package that hasn't updated its tracking for 2 weeks since it shipped. And I thought EMS usually takes less than a week. I ended up submitting a search request to my post office yesterday (only cause I couldn't reach their damn customer support...).

It's being sent via EMS. I just hope it was actually sent out.

Jun 11, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #20,673 of 75,463
After the burn, I more like the sound of **** flagship, a detailed and refined sound on the bright side.. use them with full foams
19092789_1428837843877357_6453914811687824849_o.jpg

Jun 11, 2017 at 9:35 PM Post #20,676 of 75,463
Entered negotiations? Sounds like some kind of high-powered business deal. I just asked how much and bought a pair

Well, I was originally checking to see if he'd make a Balanced 2.5mm TRRS model, and whether he would assemble a set without the copper wire splitter.
He said yes to the 2.5mm TRRS, but no to not installing the splitter (I'm guessing that the hand twisted copper wire splitter is his "trademark" Blur earbud look).

Jun 11, 2017 at 10:13 PM Post #20,677 of 75,463
He makes very nice custom L shaped 2.5 trrs plug. Also he is working on a earbuds especially to fit Sony PHA-2A dac.

I think his earbuds looks especially good haha. The best looking I have perhaps

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #20,678 of 75,463
wow puresounds ps100-600s only $75 on taobao, and normal cable only $100 on AE!! At this price, it's a nice deal imo.

Do you interest to buy one? I'm interested in 600s +2.5 balanced + 600core cable (package 2). I am thinking.. and reading more feedbacks.

Jun 11, 2017 at 11:30 PM Post #20,679 of 75,463
I'm sure the government has better things to do than listen in to what earbuds you're buying.

Well, a website costs money. What I don't understand is you contacted him through gmail, and then he tells you to go through Facebook. Why?...

A blog style website cost almost nothing if you don't use an unique domain name. Even if you do choose to use your own domain name, it will still cost less than one ToTL earbuds for those DIY builder per year, so I am sure they can afford it easily. I would know as I have has my own site for a couple of years now, no big deal there. If anything, I think it is just convenient (or actually just lazy) for them to use FB instead of a proper web site.

Jun 12, 2017 at 4:12 AM Post #20,681 of 75,463
A blog style website cost almost nothing if you don't use an unique domain name. Even if you do choose to use your own domain name, it will still cost less than one ToTL earbuds for those DIY builder per year, so I am sure they can afford it easily. I would know as I have has my own site for a couple of years now, no big deal there. If anything, I think it is just convenient (or actually just lazy) for them to use FB instead of a proper web site.

I'm very sorry to hear you write negatively about someone you don't know. Up until now, I've been very appreciative of the contributions you've made in providing earbud enthusiasts with useful information but accusing someone of being self seeking or lazy because you don't understand their methods is mean spirited and shows ignorance. It damages your own integrity because you've shown a willingness to speculate over motivation with zero evidence. Is that not lazy thinking?
I hope you can learn to respect people more. That includes all their quirks and choices about how they interact with others.
I have to say something because I happen to know that the person referred to in this stream is anything but lazy.
To me it sounds more lazy that people complain about having to use messenger to communicate with him.
If you don't like it then don't do it but at least try to not be lazy about your opinions of them.

Jun 12, 2017 at 7:07 AM Post #20,684 of 75,463
@chaiyuta I have PS600 single ended. Listening back to back with Campfred on respective amount of power. (CF on aune m1s, PS600 on zishan) I notice very little differences. The PS is a bit more rolled off on the high, maybe less refined overall but by a tiny margin.
For me, I'd describe the ps600 as easy audiophile sound. Overall lean and neutral but slightly smooth with sub bass bump and tiny roll off in the highs (hence the "easy")

@siderak don't be offended, I am sure Clieos did not meant wrong. I guess by "Lazy" he meant "not interested".
I just think some peoples are not as tech-friendly as others and even a pre-built blog can be source of trouble. Also not everyone wants to take the american road of running a business with the fancy .com with cool pictures and mouth watering descriptions (...)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back