Earbuds Round-Up
Dec 20, 2018 at 4:22 AM Post #38,371 of 75,443
try the Sabbat X12 pro. it is the closest to a true wireless earbuds right now. great sound for the price also great functionality and battery life

I saw those but not quite what I was looking for (I think). Plus I don't typically like 'wings' to hold anything in my ears, I have yet to find any that fit well and are comfortable for long use.

How would you describe the sound on them?

Dec 20, 2018 at 4:47 AM Post #38,372 of 75,443
I saw those but not quite what I was looking for (I think). Plus I don't typically like 'wings' to hold anything in my ears, I have yet to find any that fit well and are comfortable for long use.

How would you describe the sound on them?

i personally don't use the wings at all because it sits really nice on my ears. I've done handstands and running with it and it will not fall off. but mind you this is earpod type of fitting. if you can use earpods and similar products comfortably, this would be no problem at all.

the sound is warm and nicely balanced, vocals are clear sits just nicely in volume compared to the bass and treble. bass is deep, but won't reach vido level or iem's, it's about on the same league as the PT15 in bass (the sabbat being a bit bigger and warmer in bass)

this is one of that leap of faith purchases, as i never hear it before and never read any reviews that i can trust about it. and it turns out to be a really satisfying purchase

Dec 20, 2018 at 5:26 AM Post #38,373 of 75,443
Just got DP100 on a whim and boy was it a nice surprise. Just really nice sound without boosted anything that tends to muck up overall balance. Nice accurate vocals (neither too thin nor overly thick though kinda veers to highs which makes it a bit better on female vocals than male), nice timbre all around, and stupid cheap to boot. Fell out of buds world after trying and getting disappointed by some pricey buds like TY HiZ650, Ve Zen 2 and Liebesleid (though it's mostly due to my own expectations I guess). DP100 may be unremarkable with nothing that truly stands out but it's exactly what I need in earbuds.

They're kinda sensitive to sources though, sound different from my tablet (bright), MU2 (good), and Mojo (best).

Dec 20, 2018 at 5:40 AM Post #38,374 of 75,443
Just got DP100 on a whim and boy was it a nice surprise. Just really nice sound without boosted anything that tends to muck up overall balance. Nice accurate vocals (neither too thin nor overly thick though kinda veers to highs which makes it a bit better on female vocals than male), nice timbre all around, and stupid cheap to boot. Fell out of buds world after trying and getting disappointed by some pricey buds like TY HiZ650, Ve Zen 2 and Liebesleid (though it's mostly due to my own expectations I guess). DP100 may be unremarkable with nothing that truly stands out but it's exactly what I need in earbuds.

They're kinda sensitive to sources though, sound different from my tablet (bright), MU2 (good), and Mojo (best).
Hello!

Could you share the URL/link to it?

Dec 20, 2018 at 8:47 AM Post #38,378 of 75,443
Dec 20, 2018 at 9:38 AM Post #38,381 of 75,443
Dec 20, 2018 at 10:04 AM Post #38,384 of 75,443

Users who are viewing this thread

Back