1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. sodesuka
    Just got DP100 on a whim and boy was it a nice surprise. Just really nice sound without boosted anything that tends to muck up overall balance. Nice accurate vocals (neither too thin nor overly thick though kinda veers to highs which makes it a bit better on female vocals than male), nice timbre all around, and stupid cheap to boot. Fell out of buds world after trying and getting disappointed by some pricey buds like TY HiZ650, Ve Zen 2 and Liebesleid (though it's mostly due to my own expectations I guess). DP100 may be unremarkable with nothing that truly stands out but it's exactly what I need in earbuds.

They're kinda sensitive to sources though, sound different from my tablet (bright), MU2 (good), and Mojo (best).

rahmish and Willber like this.
  2. Marcos Fontana
    Hello!

Could you share the URL/link to it?

3. sodesuka
  4. Marcos Fontana
  5. sodesuka
    Try them with donut foams (I used Hiegi's) when you get them. They really are unremarkable without donut foams as I just found out lol

6. Willber
  7. tayo15
    I bought the snow lotus 2.0, did I just make a mistake?

8. atmosfearz
    Yeap, Big Mac is better value, overall.

9. HungryPanda
    No mistake, they are very nice indeed

waynes world likes this.
  10. Sgt. Ear Ache
  11. Hououin Kyouma
    Faaeal Snow Lotus 1.0+ vs RY4S UE in term of vocal? I've already had 5 SL 1.0+ earbuds but still wanna try RY4S UE. Thanks for replying :smile_phones:

12. Willber
  13. jogawag
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  14. Willber
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2018
  15. Zerohour88
    sorry to hear that the EBX didn't work out for you. Yeah, the fit is a bit finnicky (wearing it over-ear helps a bit, but my experiment with ear hooks have been unsuccessful so far with the hooks I ordered being too large, need to order another smaller set).

I came from the Toneking TO180 (which had very lively mids) and I quite like the mids on the EBX too (the upper mids and highs sparkles a bit more compared to the TO180)