Earbuds Round-Up
Nov 6, 2018 at 7:03 AM Post #37,276 of 75,424
Plan to buy RY4S UE but, was the Svara L, Willsound MK2, Linsoul BLD150 (but why no 3.5mm) and other $20-$70 price buds really a huge upgrade? i mean was it worth the price?
Player: LG V30
Genre: All but mostly HipHop, SlipKnot, Korn and some Dream Theater like bands..
RY4S UE has V-Shaped sound signature.
But IMO Svara L, Willsound MK2, (perhaps Linsoul BLD150 also) has strong bass sound signature.
So RY4S UE is low price but more fit to your Genre.

Nov 6, 2018 at 8:53 AM Post #37,280 of 75,424
Tips for sharing a link from the Aliexpress mobile app.

We all know that the "share" function on the AE app isn't very well implemented, because it gives us links which work only for those having the app.
So, here's a workaround for this problem:

First, simply use the share function and copy the link to clipboard, then paste the link in Chrome's navigation bar and go to the first result. Change the layout from mobile to desktop, and copy the link in the address bar. This link works for everyone.
What a headache lol

It's a good tip but man AE need to sort that sh1t out...

Nov 6, 2018 at 9:01 AM Post #37,281 of 75,424
Why don't you guys try the app? Prices are cheaper on the app, no bull, I noticed it a few days back, I found zishan dsd ak4495 on sale for 75, shared it but the link didn't work, so I told the person asking what store it was in, he said it was 106, i felt bad, guy whent through all the trouble and it was 106 not 75, then he pm me and said it's only on the app. Seems the app has some better prices

Nov 6, 2018 at 9:12 AM Post #37,283 of 75,424
Why don't you guys try the app? Prices are cheaper on the app, no bull, I noticed it a few days back, I found zishan dsd ak4495 on sale for 75, shared it but the link didn't work, so I told the person asking what store it was in, he said it was 106, i felt bad, guy whent through all the trouble and it was 106 not 75, then he pm me and said it's only on the app. Seems the app has some better prices

Often, some of us who do use the app to make purchases are using our PCs to read and reply to threads. It is much easier, for me anyway, to use my normal keyboard to type replies and it is easier to read the screen. Also my PC loads the pages faster and often I am working on other projects on my PC or I am reading other web pages or Facebook... or listening to music through my desktop system. Multitasking is much easier on a PC. To me a phone is a phone... and mine is not even a smart one :) I just want to be able to click on the links that people post so that I can see the item they are sharing. At least include the model info so that I can search on ali for it myselt. Just an unusable link with no info is useless for me.

Nov 6, 2018 at 9:21 AM Post #37,284 of 75,424
Often, some of us who do use the app to make purchases are using our PCs to read and reply to threads. It is much easier, for me anyway, to use my normal keyboard to type replies and it is easier to read the screen. Also my PC loads the pages faster and often I am working on other projects on my PC or I am reading other web pages or Facebook... or listening to music through my desktop system. Multitasking is much easier on a PC. To me a phone is a phone... and mine is not even a smart one :) I just want to be able to click on the links that people post so that I can see the item they are sharing. At least include the model info so that I can search on ali for it myselt. Just an unusable link with no info is useless for me.
I hear you, but like I said, there seems to be better prices on the app, I use computer too and yeah it's better then a phone for sure, but I have understood there are ways of using Android apps on computers, to get around that problem, like I said, it seems the app has added deals that the sites don't even show

Nov 6, 2018 at 9:28 AM Post #37,285 of 75,424
I hear you, but like I said, there seems to be better prices on the app, I use computer too and yeah it's better then a phone for sure, but I have understood there are ways of using Android apps on computers, to get around that problem, like I said, it seems the app has added deals that the sites don't even show

Yes, and I said we do use the app on my husband's phone to make the purchases when that is the case. I prefer to not have a smartphone myself. No need for one. I have all my bases covered with other gear without having to suffer the annoyance of phone interruptions.

I

Nov 6, 2018 at 9:41 AM Post #37,286 of 75,424
Would it work if you add to cart on Pc and pay with the app

Nov 6, 2018 at 9:46 AM Post #37,287 of 75,424
Yes, and I said we do use the app on my husband's phone to make the purchases when that is the case. I prefer to not have a smartphone myself. No need for one. I have all my bases covered with other gear without having to suffer the annoyance of phone interruptions.

I
yeah I used to get annoyed with my phone, people calling, telemarketing, wrong numbers, facebook, emails, now I switch sim cards every 6 months like a paranoid d___g dealer, no one calls, no one bothers, only father, wife and 2 friends have my number no Facebook on my phone and use a random email for gmail...... hmmm maybe it's time I buy a nokia banana

Nov 6, 2018 at 9:49 AM Post #37,288 of 75,424
yeah I used to get annoyed with my phone, people calling, telemarketing, wrong numbers, facebook, emails, now I switch sim cards every 6 months like a paranoid d___g dealer, no one calls, no one bothers, only father, wife and 2 friends have my number no Facebook on my phone and use a random email for gmail...... hmmm maybe it's time I buy a nokia banana

The phone that I have had for 5 years now... but I have not bothered to put minutes on it for a long time.

81sZIwMnyJL._SL1500_.jpg

Nov 6, 2018 at 10:18 AM Post #37,289 of 75,424
The android app is one of the best ive used in terms of UI too. I prefer it over the website to be honest. I always use the app.

Nov 6, 2018 at 10:21 AM Post #37,290 of 75,424

Users who are viewing this thread

Back