1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. Willber
    Yes, I noticed the similarities. Looks like a good system, but I prefer me 'ooks!

2. jant71
    [​IMG]
    You can store about 8 earphone cases in each bin(4" x 4" x 12"). 48 bins so should be close to 400 earbuds.

Or perhaps something more like this...
    [​IMG]
    :)

3. seanc6441
    You need a full size pelican case for your collection or else you're not a REAL audiophile...
    Pelican_1510_000_110_1510_Carry_On_Case_330231.jpg

Forty6 and HungryPanda like this.
  4. ClieOS Contributor
    [NEWS] Simphonio announced a new earbud - the D3, as current D2+ upgrade, with new diaphragm, 120hom impedance and pure silver cable. Estimated price >$400.

chaiyuta and golov17 like this.
  5. chinmie
    same yuin shell factor?

6. waynes world
    I abide by your assessment :)

Once I get a good fit/seal with the Svara's, I'm pretty impressed with their bass and overall clarity (not to mention the soundstage and imaging). Fwiw I use donuts on them and wear them over ear. I tried a pair of the 100 cheapo foams I just got on them, but for me, it's donuts for the Svara's (the cheapo foams work well with the RY4S though!)

HungryPanda, exavolt and DBaldock9 like this.
  7. DBaldock9
    Add a lounge, kitchen, bedroom, and bathroom off to the side, and this should work for you... :ksc75smile:

[​IMG]

8. singledot02
    I want to try BUDS WORLD! Please Help!

Currenty Eying for:
    Linsoul BLD 150ohm, NICEHCK EBX, Svara L, Wilsound Mk2 FINAL (online store from PH)
    not sure if these BUDS i mentioned is a big upgrade from famous RY4S UE and EMX500 or even the Snow Lotus 1+ or VE Monk + SPC [​IMG]

OPEN FOR SUGGESTIONS

BUDGET: below $50
    Player: LG V30
    Genre: HipHop, Metal, Rock (all rounder i guess?)

DBaldock9 likes this.
  9. DBaldock9
    I'm not too sure how many of the sub-$50 earbuds are high enough impedance (more than 50-64Ω), to trigger the LG V30 into high output mode.
    My V30 is rooted and running LineageOS, which doesn't support switching modes right now... :slight_smile:
    But, I can say that the (currently $54 - but might be less during 11.11 Sale) Svara-L (32Ω) really does sound good with the V30.

10. ClieOS Contributor
    AFAIK, yes.

11. FatTeemo
    Hi everyone I've been away for a while and tried to read the older threads to catch up but it's simply too confusing. I recently got an LG V35 thinq and I want to upgrade my earbuds to take advantage of it. Right now I'm just using the cheap monk earbuds which are nice, but it's just not at the level I want. I generally prefer a more neutral signature since I like all kinds of music. However, a slightly warm signature with slightly more bass than neutral would be nice too. What recommendations do people have for a $50 to $100 budget? I definitely want to stay closer to the $50 side. Thanks!

12. mochill
    Where is the link

13. ClieOS Contributor
    golov17 likes this.
  14. vetsin
    I just received my packages from AliExpress. :) RY4S and Toneking T0200 are here.
    Tried them out quickly without foams. The RY4S hype is real. Amazing sound for the price. It is brighter than the Toneking.
    I think I want another one as spare.
    Thanks for the recommendation!

exavolt, DBaldock9, fairx and 3 others like this.
  15. snip3r77
    Bros here that gotten the HI cable vs UE cable can A/B ? Thanks