Earbuds Round-Up
Aug 25, 2018 at 12:04 PM Post #33,976 of 75,580
LoL.....

I even use Japanese name on FB to protect my privacy.

OK back to main topic

I have option between Faaeal Datura X, snow lotus 2.0and everything under 20$. Please tell me the best buds(I already have niceHCK graphene old metal cover black.

Just get everything then... you probably will in the end anyway.

Aug 25, 2018 at 12:11 PM Post #33,977 of 75,580
Just get everything then... you probably will in the end anyway.
That would be 3600usd.....I think that can cause cancer to my wallet. I just added all the iem on my shopping cart and it went 3600usd

Just gibme ranking so I can get the top ones....no need for explanation

And by the way, why dont we vote like the KZ thread here.. Random voting system from the list..

And miss @mbwilson111 your recommendations rock(dont know why, you dont GiB reviews or impression, but all comes out sounding nice). Are you some sort of hidden expert who tries to be down to earth.

Aug 25, 2018 at 12:19 PM Post #33,978 of 75,580
And by the way, why dont we vote like the KZ thread here.. Random voting system from the list..

I think a voting system is meaningless. Do you trust voters... lol.

Are you some sort of hidden expert who tries to be down to earth.

Yes:) You are more perceptive than I thought.

I am just a music lover who knows when my music sound good... and that can happen in a number of ways. Many of the artists I listen to are people I have seen perform live. I know what their voices sound like. I know what their guitars sound like. I know what pianos and drums sound like. I can't describe it... I just know. I have also been to classical performances and musicals.

I have enjoyed full size hifi systems... and I have discovered and been thrilled by music coming from a far off AM radio station in the middle of the night on a transistor radio...a lifetime ago...

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2018 at 12:22 PM Post #33,979 of 75,580
@slappypete I dont know why he is soi
I think a voting system is meaningless. Do you trust voters... lol.

Yes:) You are more perceptive than I thought.

I am just a music lover who knows when my music sound good... and that can happen in a number of ways. Maybe of the artists I listen to are people I have seen perform live. I know what their voices sound like. I know what their guitars sound like. I know what pianos and drums sound like. I can't describe it... I just know. I have also been to classical performances and musicals.

I have enjoyed full size hifi systems... and I have discovered and been thrilled by music coming from a far off AM radio station in the middle of the night on a transistor radio...a lifetime ago...
So you are a reincarnator, just like me

Those old black radios with huge spinning knobs and big plastic mesh cover on speaker which used to smell like wastage and used to creak from handle...

Cool

Aug 25, 2018 at 12:42 PM Post #33,980 of 75,580
That would be 3600usd.....I think that can cause cancer to my wallet. I just added all the iem on my shopping cart and it went 3600usd

And miss @mbwilson111 your recommendations rock(dont know why, you dont GiB reviews or impression, but all comes out sounding nice). Are you some sort of hidden expert who tries to be down to earth.

https://goo.gl/gt1THD
It is Earbuds rating ranking about one year ago.
"Tier 5: under 20usd"
"Tier 4: under 50usd"
"Tier 3: under 100usd"
"Tier 2: under 200usd"
"Tier 1: 200usd or over"

Aug 25, 2018 at 1:02 PM Post #33,982 of 75,580
OK back to main topic

I have option between Faaeal Datura X, snow lotus 2.0and everything under 20$. Please tell me the best buds(I already have niceHCK graphene old metal cover black.

I'm glad I was pointed towards the Svara L (32ohm). They are more than $20, but I have been so satisfied with them that they have cured my itch and have saved me another $3600 in $20 purchases, which is where I was headed lol.

Aug 25, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #33,984 of 75,580
@slappypete I dont know why he is soi

So you are a reincarnator, just like me

Those old black radios with huge spinning knobs and big plastic mesh cover on speaker which used to smell like wastage and used to creak from handle...

Cool

No I meant my own lifetime.. which is long...

my old transitor radio was blue and small

My point was just that music has always been my passion, regardless of equipment.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2018 at 1:09 PM Post #33,985 of 75,580
Okay Yincrow RW-9 vs. Svara L 32Ohm comparison?

Aug 25, 2018 at 1:25 PM Post #33,987 of 75,580
Svara L is now obsolete....Svara pro Dual driver is here
Screenshot_AliExpress_20180825-225357.png
Screenshot_AliExpress_20180825-225340.png

Aug 25, 2018 at 1:44 PM Post #33,990 of 75,580
My current cans are X00 Ebony, and they are almost perfect, if only they had no sibilance. If I can get something close to that sound in an earbud I'd be a happy camper.
Others have given you good suggestions, but I wanted to mention that if you are a basshead, no earbud will come close to the bass of the TH-X00 (famous for its bass even among full size headphones).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back