Earbuds Round-Up
Jun 30, 2018 at 10:06 AM Post #32,509 of 75,524
Don't people burn in new buds by obsessively listening to them for a week or two?
Lucky I'm the kind that just listens to them out of the box while they burn in... :ksc75smile:
I think that the time required for burn-in differs depending on Earbuds.
MK2.2 was enough for about 10 hours burn-in.
However, Willy told PK32 that the burn-in time was at least 100 hours, and in fact the trend of sound changed many times during that time. You can enjoy it.

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018 at 10:30 AM Post #32,510 of 75,524
I think that the time required for burn-in differs depending on Earbuds.
MK2.2 was enough for about 10 hours burn-in.
However, Willy told PK32 that the burn-in time was at least 100 hours, and in fact the trend of sound changed many times during that time. You can enjoy it.

Now I really can't wait to get my hands on them again...

Jun 30, 2018 at 10:34 AM Post #32,511 of 75,524
Now I really can't wait to get my hands on them again...

Waiting is difficult sometimes. My wait for the Black Panther has begun. I have a tracking number but the system has not yet recognized it. We DO have other things to use in the meantime...

Jun 30, 2018 at 10:44 AM Post #32,512 of 75,524
Just wondering how much does Blur stuff costs? Is it better than Willsound?

You can ask Wong directly on fb for pricing ( lots of models ). Between the two it really depends on what sound signature you prefer , the Blurs are really very neutral and to the mid centric side and they cant be outmatched for vocals imo. Cant say about the WillSound since I dont own one but from what everyone says, they are more V shaped. If you like something neutral that truly shines with vocals Blur is the way to go, the sound signature is really unique.

Jun 30, 2018 at 10:53 AM Post #32,513 of 75,524
You can ask Wong directly on fb for pricing ( lots of models ). Between the two it really depends on what sound signature you prefer , the Blurs are really very neutral and to the mid centric side and they cant be outmatched for vocals imo. Cant say about the WillSound since I dont own one but from what everyone says, they are more V shaped. If you like something neutral that truly shines with vocals Blur is the way to go, the sound signature is really unique.

I love my Willsound MK1 rev2 (red) for vocals...and everything. I have the Blur Black Panther coming because it has a cool smaller shell and I am curious... and @capnjack would not sell me his:) ....and...they are BLACK PANTHERS!

Jun 30, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #32,515 of 75,524
I love my Willsound MK1 rev2 (red) for vocals...and everything. I have the Blur Black Panther coming because it has a cool smaller shell and I am curious... and @capnjack would not sell me his:) ....and...they are BLACK PANTHERS!

The more I read about the WillSound earbuds the more I want one haha

But honestly I dont think it can match the Blurs. The Black Panther is a poor choice to get a taste of the Blur sound signature as they are merely modified Domoco eabuds ( recable and some tuning ) and dont have his usual drivers.

Jun 30, 2018 at 11:30 AM Post #32,516 of 75,524

But honestly I dont think it can match the Blurs. The Black Panther is a poor choice to get a taste of the Blur sound signature as they are merely modified Domoco eabuds ( recable and some tuning ) and dont have his usual drivers.

I am not worried. I don't think I made a poor choice.

Jun 30, 2018 at 11:44 AM Post #32,517 of 75,524

It's as good as me saying "I think they can". But like you, I haven't heard the other... :ksc75smile:

Jun 30, 2018 at 12:13 PM Post #32,518 of 75,524
Guys, I was talking to Wong about his line-up and he recommended trying the BP for the ‘Blur sound’
He could’ve recommended others and I would’ve been non the wiser. I tried it and it’s a regular in my bag for a 3.5se bud! I now have the White Chocolate in 2.5trrs as my go to, and yes it’s a better bud, but at about twice the price point. I’m sure you guys will love the BP it is a really great sounding bud imho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back