1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Earbuds Round-Up

1. noknok23
    I love the samsara... At the sale price it's a no brainer imo.

2. seanc6441
    What’s the price of the samsara normally? It says €121 down to €75. Was it not at the same price as the Masya before (around €90-100) or am I mistaken?

3. rigui
    Thanks for the info. I can't wait for the sale on aliexpress. That would be my first expensive earbud and i think a huge upgrade for me. I currently own earbuds that are less than $20.

4. euge
    These are pretty amazing :thumbsup:
    IMG_20180322_003558.jpg

5. seanc6441
    What’s that? The K’s Ling?

6. euge
    Yeah you should pick one up during the sale :D

7. seanc6441
    Have you got anything to compare it off like another TOTL earbud? Something to give me an idea of the sound haha

8. euge
    Only got them yesterday, but the sound-stage and smooth/deep bass really stood out.
    It's also a lot more comfortable than the bs1 and maybe even the bk, the cable is really light and soft, there's a bit of weight to the buds but it helps it stay in place.

seanc6441 and chaiyuta like this.
  9. seanc6441
    Yeah they look extremely comfortable. I like any earbud with a small shell because if it’s too small I can add to the diameter with foam tape or other methods but if it’s too big you’re just out of luck.

I’d love to get the liebesleid or poseidon or this black ling to try out for this reason... I absolutely love the look and design.

euge likes this.
  10. chinmie
    nice, i haven't tried the black ling, only the silver one.

the Liebesleid and poseidon have a bit more weight compared to the ling, obviously because of larger size. with that weight, all this metal buds (ling included) have that nice heft.. when they sit on your ears, they sit on your ears.

and the way they vibrate and kick your ears with the bass..you can't get that feeling from their plastic counterparts

Last edited: Mar 21, 2018
    euge likes this.
  11. waynes world
    I think it's about time for me to get banished back to the "Absolute best budget earbuds thread" lol!

12. j4100
    I paid $117 last year for the Samsara, so that's a good price.

13. kurtextrem
    I guess I'm gonna go for the regular K's Ling then (on sale just below 150$) :)

euge likes this.
  14. TLDRonin
    Wait what??

Senfer PT15 is an earbud that comes with MMCX cables that costs $10?? On top of that it seems to sound good?

Will definitely pick one up during the AE anniversary sale.

15. seanc6441
    @chinmie seeing as you have heard both the liebesleid and poseidon I was wondering which foams you were using on both?

I’m trying to determine if the poseidon with super thin monk/aliexpress foams will have enough sparkle in the treble to justify it over the liebesleid which as you say has more focus on the upper frequencies.