Earbuds Round-Up
Mar 21, 2018 at 8:46 PM Post #29,266 of 75,326
I own the G6 with the quad dac version. I was thinking pairing it to Samsara because of G6's neutral to bright sound. I also want to try high impedance mode. :)
Sounds like a perfect match to me! I have the V20 and I think any earbud described as warm full and balanced will pair excellently with this phone. The 300 ohm is an advantage so you can use the high impendance mode, which I’m sure will sound powerful and dynamic.

Mar 21, 2018 at 9:16 PM Post #29,268 of 75,326
What’s the price of the samsara normally? It says €121 down to €75. Was it not at the same price as the Masya before (around €90-100) or am I mistaken?

Mar 21, 2018 at 9:25 PM Post #29,269 of 75,326
Sounds like a perfect match to me! I have the V20 and I think any earbud described as warm full and balanced will pair excellently with this phone. The 300 ohm is an advantage so you can use the high impendance mode, which I’m sure will sound powerful and dynamic.

Thanks for the info. I can't wait for the sale on aliexpress. That would be my first expensive earbud and i think a huge upgrade for me. I currently own earbuds that are less than $20.

Mar 21, 2018 at 9:42 PM Post #29,270 of 75,326
These are pretty amazing :thumbsup:
IMG_20180322_003558.jpg

Mar 21, 2018 at 10:01 PM Post #29,274 of 75,326
Have you got anything to compare it off like another TOTL earbud? Something to give me an idea of the sound haha

Only got them yesterday, but the sound-stage and smooth/deep bass really stood out.
It's also a lot more comfortable than the bs1 and maybe even the bk, the cable is really light and soft, there's a bit of weight to the buds but it helps it stay in place.

Mar 21, 2018 at 10:38 PM Post #29,275 of 75,326
Only got them yesterday, but the sound-stage and smooth/deep bass really stood out.
It's also a lot more comfortable than the bs1 and maybe even the bk, the cable is really light and soft, there's a bit of weight to the buds but it helps it stay in place.
Yeah they look extremely comfortable. I like any earbud with a small shell because if it’s too small I can add to the diameter with foam tape or other methods but if it’s too big you’re just out of luck.

I’d love to get the liebesleid or poseidon or this black ling to try out for this reason... I absolutely love the look and design.

Mar 21, 2018 at 11:03 PM Post #29,276 of 75,326

nice, i haven't tried the black ling, only the silver one.

the Liebesleid and poseidon have a bit more weight compared to the ling, obviously because of larger size. with that weight, all this metal buds (ling included) have that nice heft.. when they sit on your ears, they sit on your ears.

and the way they vibrate and kick your ears with the bass..you can't get that feeling from their plastic counterparts

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2018 at 11:29 PM Post #29,277 of 75,326
Yeah you should pick one up during the sale :D

I think it's about time for me to get banished back to the "Absolute best budget earbuds thread" lol!

Mar 22, 2018 at 2:58 AM Post #29,280 of 75,326
Wait what??

**** PT15 is an earbud that comes with MMCX cables that costs $10?? On top of that it seems to sound good?

Will definitely pick one up during the AE anniversary sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back