Earbuds Round-Up
Oct 15, 2017 at 9:31 PM Post #23,776 of 75,464
Hey guys, I'm wondering if anyone can compare masya to stardust? I enjoy masya a lot. I would buy stardust, but only if it has same or better soundstage and a little more bass.

Masya has 2x the soundstage of bk, but the bk has much nicer bass and fuller sounding. I like them both, use the bk more since its more laid back.

Here's a review of masya with bk mentioned as comparison in parts
http://theheadphonelist.com/rose-masya-review-finesse/2/

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017 at 10:50 PM Post #23,777 of 75,464
I bought the Masya but I'm not pretty sure it's the Stardust I wanted all along. Someone above said it's like DIY PK2, but top class? That's what I want!

Masya is lovely but it's just not a full sounding earbud for TOTL. It's crystal clear, slightly bright and has great soundstage and separation.

But it lacks fullness and it's not the mostly sparkly sound. Leaning more towards analytical high end.

I'll keep it and maybe save up for stardust. Having both would complete my collection.

Oct 15, 2017 at 10:54 PM Post #23,778 of 75,464
I bought the Masya but I'm not pretty sure it's the Stardust I wanted all along. Someone above said it's like DIY PK2, but top class? That's what I want!

Masya is lovely but it's just not a full sounding earbud for TOTL. It's crystal clear, slightly bright and has great soundstage and separation.

But it lacks fullness and it's not the mostly sparkly sound. Leaning more towards analytical high end.

I'll keep it and maybe save up for stardust. Having both would complete my collection.

Just to elaborate, the masya isn't thin sounding especially once burned in. It's just not thick full sounding like I wanted for some tracks. Some prefer bright and leaner clarity driven sound. I prefer fuller slightly warmer and sparkly sound.

Oct 16, 2017 at 2:47 AM Post #23,779 of 75,464
Is anyone here who have both HCK Graphene and Edimun V3 Rhodium would giving out some comparison ? I have a great offer on Edimun V3 but currently have Graphene on my possesion. Is it worth a shot or better yet, an upgrade?

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2017 at 4:20 AM Post #23,788 of 75,464
Oct 16, 2017 at 4:22 AM Post #23,789 of 75,464
got the graphene mx760 aweek ago, burned.
for me to much bass, wonder how to reduce this by tuning ?
any link how to tuning this earbud tips ?

You may understand by watching this graph which is slappypete's 2017/06/13.
Vido-MP-Donut-Foam-vs-MP-Thin-Foam.png

Oct 16, 2017 at 5:19 AM Post #23,790 of 75,464

Users who are viewing this thread

Back