The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Jun 12, 2019 at 5:51 PM Post #10,863 of 12,972
Sup everyone. Its been awhile since ive been on. Work has been crazy.

Now im the one that needs help. Lol

Hardest hitting Bluetooth w/anc that still has good sq. $100-250 range

Welcome back chillaxing! Although, I do not have any bt suggestions for you ... :thinking:

I was going to suggest the MOOH-BE00BT from M & O Electronics but, being the owner of the wired version, the Urbanfun Trandsound, both models renamed from the original RBH HP2, I think they are not up to it. My Urbanfun are very good, I have to say, sharp and defined treble, medium good bass and crazy sub bass but, when I try extreme eq and amplification, the drivers start to suffer some stress starting to distort. Even with my Fiio X5 3gen, that although it is not the most powerful dap there is, it has good punch and enough energy, it causes the aforementioned effect. I'm sure they are not damaged or defective.

Maybe the material is different from the original version.

Last edited:
Jun 14, 2019 at 12:25 AM Post #10,864 of 12,972
Yesterday i took delivery of my Sony MDR-XB920.
I'm seriously enjoying this thing, what do you guys think of it?

Jun 27, 2019 at 6:02 AM Post #10,866 of 12,972
bumping this up

V-Moda M100s are your next step up bass wise and portability wise. Make sure you get the XL pads. Once installed, you have one of the bass guzzling drivers out there. You need some EQ and a bit of power to really make them go nuts, but they've beaten a lot of the normal brands IMO. You'll be surprised what they can do >=)

Jun 30, 2019 at 8:54 AM Post #10,868 of 12,972
very bad idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back