The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Jan 10, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #5,896 of 12,992
Fiio X7 sounds promising but I don't know how powerful the interchangeable amp modules are and it's relatively expensive.

Someone else care to chime in on the amp module portion? I'd like to learn more about it too.

The amp I used when I reviewed it was for IEM so I cannot comment on the new /coming amps. I love FiiO and Joe Bloggs but the price to performance on my demo unit was off. It costs 1000 U.S. in Japan and the Mojo was 700 so I got that for my Note 4.  FiiO is a brand most bassheads have or have some item because the power to price is usually really good but the X7 was a work in progress. Check that thread and see how they are doing now. maybe the got a brute amp online or coming

@knorris908

I am a big fan of the T1
It really was impressive compared to the other TOTL cans I was hearing

@gikigill

A pic of the geekout rig. I am interested in how that pushes the SZ. LH labs scares me but if they got units in the wild then it is an option for us bassheads

Jan 10, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #5,901 of 12,992
Well hopefully he can copy/paste it so he doesn't waste it. Wow, that was a rap!

I was about to go get my ears examined so I'd find out why I couldn't hear bass in HD800's and T1's.

Jan 10, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #5,902 of 12,992
Wrong thread mate.

Fair call. A couple of members in this thread as well were interested in how they played-out, and I left the post here probably more from late-night addle-mindedness than anything else. Apologies mates.

Jan 10, 2016 at 10:50 AM Post #5,903 of 12,992
Well hopefully he can copy/paste it so he doesn't waste it. Wow, that was a rap!

I was about to go get my ears examined so I'd find out why I couldn't hear bass in HD800's and T1's.

Sorry about that, and "Yes." I was able to cut-n-paste the post into the respective T1 and HD-800 threads.

Your ears are still good Sir! :grinning:

Jan 10, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #5,904 of 12,992
The amp I used when I reviewed it was for IEM so I cannot comment on the new /coming amps. I love FiiO and Joe Bloggs but the price to performance on my demo unit was off. It costs 1000 U.S. in Japan and the Mojo was 700 so I got that for my Note 4.  FiiO is a brand most bassheads have or have some item because the power to price is usually really good but the X7 was a work in progress. Check that thread and see how they are doing now. maybe the got a brute amp online or coming

@knorris908

I am a big fan of the T1
It really was impressive compared to the other TOTL cans I was hearing.

Not to try and justify my mistake, but to salvage something from it, I will make the statement that I felt that while the T1s don't have real bass "SLAM", they DO possess a respectable amount of bass "Rumble".... Much more than the HD-800, and a little more than even the HD-650

Jan 10, 2016 at 11:25 AM Post #5,905 of 12,992
Not to try and justify my mistake, but to salvage something from it, I will make the statement that I felt that while the T1s don't have real bass "SLAM", they DO possess a respectable amount of bass "Rumble".... Much more than the HD-800, and a little more than even the HD-650

I once saw a video of somebody BASS destroying a set of Mad Dogs. I hope to never see anyone do that to the T1
redface.gif

Do you own any Denon? D5k D7k? I think I might have to get me a set of those.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back