The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Nov 10, 2015 at 11:01 AM Post #5,161 of 12,992

You've bought both the SZ2000 AND the WS1100?

You need help.
blink.gif

SZ are for chronic sonic mood swing and ws1100 for more present mids and clarity.

Or the WS1100 do this too and it's a double chronic sonic with cheese deluxe

Nov 10, 2015 at 4:26 PM Post #5,162 of 12,992
i also needed something extremely portable when i'm on scooter or gym. So needed a earphone. So i looked for something not to expensive and ordered JVC FXZ200. But i've been disappointed. So then i reflected about the fact i had spent money for nothing on the JVC earphones. In fact different big bassheads here had already told me how the ASG 2.5 was so good and how it was also being discontinued. So I said to myself ok stop wasting your money on cheap stuff and grab the good one.

If the earphones are only for when you're on the road/gym, then the FXZ200 should be more than sufficient.
IMHO going for the ASG will be a waste of money given all the ambient noise around you in those environments.

If you've been disappointed listening to the FX200 at home, where it's quiet, you should adjust for the environment. Have TV on, and then see if it's really worth getting the ASG. Save the money for when JVC releases something even better than the SZ2000.
biggrin.gif

Nov 10, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #5,163 of 12,992

If the earphones are only for when you're on the road/gym, then the FXZ200 should be more than sufficient.
IMHO going for the ASG will be a waste of money given all the ambient noise around you in those environments.

If you've been disappointed listening to the FX200 at home, where it's quiet, you should adjust for the environment. Have TV on, and then see if it's really worth getting the ASG. Save the money for when JVC releases something even better than the SZ2000.
biggrin.gif

i use the 2.5's for gym and I hear nothing but my music.  Because the size of them they cancel out noise well.  Add a set of good tips, and you hear nothing.  On the road, not so well.  Actually that the only time I don't use them.  When I'm on my bike I have nothing in my ears, I want to hear all my surroundings.

Nov 10, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #5,164 of 12,992

biggrin.gif

JVC has something much better than the SZ2000 called the DX1000. It actually hits harder than the SZ2000 until you push them both into insane basshead territory with EQ, at which point the SZ2k takes over and sets fire to the beautiful wood cups of the DX1k.

That said, I tend to listen to music for very long periods of time, and the significantly better sound signature of the DX1000 won me over. They're my primary cans at work now (technically, I have the HA-DX2000, but it's just the limited run of the HP-DX1000 in black).

Nov 11, 2015 at 8:49 AM Post #5,165 of 12,992
The only impression on the WS1100 is to open your wallet and buy it. Nice tight well textured bass, subbass that is like a floating mist, just enough to itch your lungs but not to asphyxiate you.

You are a BAD influence sir!!! :wink:
The only thing that stopped me is that they seem to leak a lot! :frowning2:

Nov 11, 2015 at 3:33 PM Post #5,167 of 12,992
I'm listening to some music with my brand new SZ2000. This one is working perfectly without any trouble of chanel imbalance like i had had with the first one. I was a bit worried as i ordered a set named SZ2000-E and had a good surprise receiving a box fully in japenese :)

Honnestly raising the 2000 hz and around almost make the sensation of veil living ! This cans is definitely worthy for bassheads cause with eq it can really sound great ! I 'll wait to see what WS1100 have to give when i receive it i hope by friday

Ps : For guys who don't have it or never could test it danm this hits hard !! That's just impressive !!

Nov 11, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #5,168 of 12,992
  I'm listening to some music with my brand new SZ2000. This one is working perfectly

Honnestly raising the 2000 hz and around almost make the sensation of veil living ! This cans is definitely worthy for bassheads cause with eq it can really sound great !

Ps : For guys who don't have it or never could test it danm this hits hard !! That's just impressive !!

If you're happy with the SZ2000, why try the ATH? Save the money.

Nov 11, 2015 at 10:16 PM Post #5,174 of 12,992
Does anyone have a link for good replacement pads for the JVC HA-SZ2000?  I want to try these cans.

Will these work?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZY8PGJI?keywords=hm5%20pads&qid=1447298042&ref_=sr_1_4&sr=8-4
http://www.amazon.com/Brainwavz-Hybrid-Memory-Foam-Earpad/dp/B00ZGGG3KY/ref=pd_bxgy_23_2?ie=UTF8&refRID=09Q14PB71CDBYA5M2K2E

Users who are viewing this thread

Back