The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Apr 10, 2015 at 10:35 PM Post #3,856 of 12,991
  If you haven't seen the thread about my 2 sets of 193 EQ presets that you can download and easily use if you have a music player that can be Rockboxed, check it out at...

http://www.head-fi.org/t/760401/rockbox-my-186-custom-eq-presets-you-can-download-and-easily-use

Many of these presets have huge bass increments, and have made some of the most tremendous differences in sound quality imaginable!

There's one standard set of presets, plus a second set that's designed to sound great with the Cayin C5 bass boost switch. Check it out.

Very nice!!

Thanks for Sharing
beerchug.gif

Apr 11, 2015 at 12:40 AM Post #3,857 of 12,991
Apr 12, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #3,859 of 12,991
guys i think we have a new amp/dac for bassheads

MICROSHAR G3 – ​

http://www.headfonia.com/microshar-g3-born-in-the-usa/

Apr 13, 2015 at 12:43 AM Post #3,862 of 12,991
Just discovered this awesome thread.
Man, I love me some good, deep, punch bass on my Crossfade M100.
My home stereo setup lacks some low-end frequencies while its fantastic mid and treble clarity makes up for it.
But on some days, I just crave that bone rattling bass and that's when I treat myself to my desktop setup with M100. 
Reading through some of the comments in the thread, I am now highly interested in Fostex phones. 

Apr 13, 2015 at 12:57 AM Post #3,863 of 12,991
  Just discovered this awesome thread.
Man, I love me some good, deep, punch bass on my Crossfade M100.
My home stereo setup lacks some low-end frequencies while its fantastic mid and treble clarity makes up for it.
But on some days, I just crave that bone rattling bass and that's when I treat myself to my desktop setup with M100. 
Reading through some of the comments in the thread, I am now highly interested in Fostex phones. 

They are awesome as **** though!!

Need a Cayin C5

Apr 13, 2015 at 7:36 AM Post #3,864 of 12,991
Apr 13, 2015 at 12:31 PM Post #3,865 of 12,991
https://www.facebook.com/microshar.headphoneamp

I cannot find a video of these.
Not 1 on the entire internet
blink.gif

They sent one to Japan....to Headphonia.
There are zero reviews on this site.
There are zero videos on the internet.
I woulda tested it, video, and they would be on their way if it was any good.

I just sent Headfonia an email offering to bass test it and send it back to em'

Lets see how chill they are.

Apr 14, 2015 at 6:52 AM Post #3,867 of 12,991
true this microshar is either a hidden gem or just a disaster

wish someone here reviewed it for us

Apr 14, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #3,868 of 12,991
  true this microshar is either a hidden gem or just a disaster

wish someone here reviewed it for us

I contacted Headfonia and didn't even get a response.

https://www.facebook.com/headfonia?fref=ts

If it's in Japan....send it to me. The admins and staff on here are in my region...in Japan.

Did we buy lots of e12's?....yes we did
Do we buy lots of Cayin?  yes we do.

I get PM's all the time bout this stuff.

That facebook is just a site showing off their gear. Maybe they help that company a little more and let us get our hands on that badboy and test it and ship it back.

Apr 15, 2015 at 9:58 AM Post #3,869 of 12,991
[COLOR=454545]Don't know what is causing this, but I recently bought new headphones and my phone is not recognizing them when I plug it in through my amp. It plays out the external speaker. It works though when I put the headphones in the input and the phone in the output and then unplug it from the phone and plug it back in and switch the cords to the right input and output.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=454545]Cord shorted out on the Krakens. ATH-WS55 were on sale for the same price, so I decided to give them a try[/COLOR]
What amp?
Fiio E11. Need to get a new one :|. Kind of beat up. Surprisingly it's not able to push the WS55 100%. Plenty loud though. Basically running 17 dB gain through them without distortion

Apr 15, 2015 at 11:41 AM Post #3,870 of 12,991
  Don't know what is causing this, but I recently bought new headphones and my phone is not recognizing them when I plug it in through my amp. It plays out the external speaker. It works though when I put the headphones in the input and the phone in the output and then unplug it from the phone and plug it back in and switch the cords to the right input and output.

Cord shorted out on the Krakens. ATH-WS55 were on sale for the same price, so I decided to give them a try

What amp?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back