The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Dec 26, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #8,206 of 12,993
  These ones bro?

https://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Plus-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B01DVW643A

I think he is indeed talking about those ones.

And also the one I am veryyy curious about
biggrin.gif

Dec 26, 2016 at 3:55 PM Post #8,207 of 12,993
  Just posted my SZ2000 and Cayin C5 in the classifieds, but want to give my basshead friends here the opportunity for a special bundle deal.  If you've read any of the posts on here, most people absolutely love the SZ2000.  (period).

So the bundle deal is:

JVC HA-SZ2000
     Cayin C5 (champagne)

for a special basshead holiday deal of only $200.  Brainwavz HM5 pads in pleather (brown) and velour (gray) are all included in addition to the originals.  The velour and stock pads are barely used, like new.  The pleather have been my daily driver, but they're in great shape and I'll clean and disinfect everything before shipping (even though bass kills germs :wink:  ) The Cayin C5 has as much use/wear as you'd expect out of a portable.  You can PM me with questions or for pictures.  

I thought I'd keep these forever, but my girlfriend and I need to move to give our young son a better life (we're in a small desert town with no good paying jobs and we have college degrees), so I'm clearing out nearly all of my gear.  

I bought both of these a little over a year ago, so they're both still in pretty great shape and relatively new.

Happy holidays, hoping to spread a little basshead cheer here!

Thanks for reading and keep the bass work up!

Sounds like a smokin deal and best of luck with your family.
happy_face1.gif

Dec 26, 2016 at 3:56 PM Post #8,208 of 12,993
Just posted my SZ2000 and Cayin C5 in the classifieds, but want to give my basshead friends here the opportunity for a special bundle deal.  If you've read any of the posts on here, most people absolutely love the SZ2000.  (period).

So the bundle deal is:

JVC HA-SZ2000
     Cayin C5 (champagne)

for a special basshead holiday deal of only $200.  Brainwavz HM5 pads in pleather (brown) and velour (gray) are all included in addition to the originals.  The velour and stock pads are barely used, like new.  The pleather have been my daily driver, but they're in great shape and I'll clean and disinfect everything before shipping (even though bass kills germs :wink:  ) The Cayin C5 has as much use/wear as you'd expect out of a portable.  You can PM me with questions or for pictures.  

I thought I'd keep these forever, but my girlfriend and I need to move to give our young son a better life (we're in a small desert town with no good paying jobs and we have college degrees), so I'm clearing out nearly all of my gear.  

I bought both of these a little over a year ago, so they're both still in pretty great shape and relatively new.

Happy holidays, hoping to spread a little basshead cheer here!

Thanks for reading and keep the bass work up!

Dec 26, 2016 at 8:26 PM Post #8,210 of 12,993
SO i ordered the JVC HA-SZ2000 and am wondering if the Fiio A3 amp will be sufficient to get that bazooka bass so heavy feel.  Will I be disappointed, Iam returning some dt770 pros bc they were absolute **** at low end base distortion all over the place the amp over powers the headphones significantly. Therefore I dont see how a 16ohm(JVC) compared to an 80ohm(770s) will be under powered when the Beyers were completely over powered(couldt even turn nob past 5 during songs like this (https://soundcloud.com/1985music1985/nest-hq-premiere-shades-third-gate-onef-ltd-001) now that bassss.

Dec 26, 2016 at 11:08 PM Post #8,211 of 12,993
SO i ordered the JVC HA-SZ2000 and am wondering if the Fiio A3 amp will be sufficient to get that bazooka bass so heavy feel.  Will I be disappointed, Iam returning some dt770 pros bc they were absolute **** at low end base distortion all over the place the amp over powers the headphones significantly. Therefore I dont see how a 16ohm(JVC) compared to an 80ohm(770s) will be under powered when the Beyers were completely over powered(couldt even turn nob past 5 during songs like this (https://soundcloud.com/1985music1985/nest-hq-premiere-shades-third-gate-onef-ltd-001) now that bassss.

Fiio A3 was my first amp for the SZ2000, and it wasnt long before I knew I needed to upgrade. Not enough power there, and the bass switch doesnt do much. I'd just go straight to a cayin c5 or the fiio E12.

Dec 26, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #8,212 of 12,993
OK, I'd like to get my 2-cents in as I own the Fiio A3 amp. I don't own the SZ 2k's but I do own the SZ 1K's. I agree with what other's have said about the bass switch hardly adding anything, this is true. However, if you use EQ, which you should be if your using either cans, once you've razed the 34 hertz and 60 herts up to +10DB, oh you will hear bass alright. And with the SZ 1K's, the volume on the Fiio A3 amp will usually get more then loud enough at 1/4 volume. However, on soft songs or while watching movies or playing games, I do find that sometimes I got to raze the volume between 1/2 to 3/4.

And when my can's do get enough volume, not only do they go real low like a sub woofer, but they hit hard. And since I am a person who also likes the highs, I always raze the 3K to 6K to +5DB and the 8K to 16K to +10DB. Having said that however, if it is indeed true that the SZ2K's are the larger brother, and do put out more sound, they just might indeed require more power to achieve what my A3 amp is doing with my SZ1K's. So in your case I would recommend the Fiio E12 for sure! I just wanted to make sure that people knew that the A3 amp is actually a good amp for a lot of cans out there. :)

Dec 27, 2016 at 1:23 AM Post #8,213 of 12,993
Ok if this is the case then why and how is the impedance on these16ohm?  Iam tyring to figure this out for pure purpose and since Iam basically starting a new hobby, I also want to listen to these normally without having to push these things to their limit..

Dec 27, 2016 at 1:30 AM Post #8,214 of 12,993
The SZ series cans from JVC are 16 ohms correct, so they arn't as hard to drive as some cans that are 30ohm or more. However, I used mine without an amp at first, so I feel qualified to answer this. Without an amp, your cans will neglect to hit hard in the bass. Also, when used with portable device sources, such as your phone for example, they won't be able to get loud at all using your phone's DAC, even with a computer as your source, its DAC will barely do much better. Also, if you neglect to EQ these cans, you will find them lacking in both low end bass, and in the highs. These are not really plug and play based cans, they actually require a little to get the most out of them.

Sound is an excellent hobby to have, I've gone from crappy speakers, to crappy headphones, to good speakers, to quality headphones. And my Fiio A3 is my first portable amp that I ever have got. There is a SZ impression thread also on this site that you might want to checkout, its got all the SZ owners in there including myself. I wish you good luck with your hobby, and there is no better place to help you experience it, then here at Head-Fi :wink:

Dec 27, 2016 at 6:18 AM Post #8,215 of 12,993
  Hi yes the ufo plus are the only go to for bluetooth bass trust me it is insane what they have done with this headphones.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/Bluedio-Patented-Headphones-Bluetooth-%E3%83%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%98%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88/dp/B019C327HO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482837418&sr=8-1&keywords=Bluedio+12+driver

Is it this set?

Dec 27, 2016 at 7:20 AM Post #8,216 of 12,993
  https://www.amazon.co.jp/Bluedio-Patented-Headphones-Bluetooth-%E3%83%AF%E3%82%A4%E3%83%A4%E3%83%AC%E3%82%B9%E3%83%98%E3%83%83%E3%83%89%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88/dp/B019C327HO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1482837418&sr=8-1&keywords=Bluedio+12+driver

Is it this set?

I think its this one

https://www.amazon.com/Bluedio-Plus-Wireless-Bluetooth-Headphones/dp/B01DVW643A

Dec 27, 2016 at 8:49 AM Post #8,219 of 12,993

These are 70mm...
fuuuu
Thought only sony was doing that

Bluedio Vinyl Plus is the one with 70mm

UFO PRO and Victory PRO have the 2x50mm "subs" , 2 mids (30mm), and 8 20mm

UFO PRO:

Victory Pro

and I have yet to see bad review on youtube.

Word on the street is they have more bass than at least one on the top 10 (V-Moda Crossfade) ,so its quite possible it might make it on your list the UFO.

Also, i used lp2 for long time like 3-4 years, and i always remember them as the "bassier" one vs m100.

Anyway, BluediooooOOoooOooOOoooooo seems to be making its mark , which is good b.c they might make some more high end stuff down the road with 12 drivers

happy_face1.gif

Dec 27, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #8,220 of 12,993

Bluedio Vinyl Plus is the one with 70mm

UFO PRO and Victory PRO have the 2x50mm "subs" , 2 mids (30mm), and 8 20mm

UFO PRO:

Victory Pro

and I have yet to see bad review on youtube.

Word on the street is they have more bass than at least one on the top 10 (V-Moda Crossfade) ,so its quite possible it might make it on your list the UFO.

Also, i used lp2 for long time like 3-4 years, and i always remember them as the "bassier" one vs m100.

Anyway, BluediooooOOoooOooOOoooooo seems to be making its mark , which is good b.c they might make some more high end stuff down the road with 12 drivers

happy_face1.gif

The bass bomber version is not sold in Japan. Maybe gonna work something out with a friend to get one. Blue tooth and good bass...top 10 maybe? Gotta have it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back