The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club")
Apr 25, 2016 at 4:53 AM Post #6,751 of 12,992
That's weird, I've been using the sz2000 to play dark souls on the ps4 and have no clipping or bass issues

Pretty strange ain't it. The SZ2000 is good for bass though. T5p is quite famous for its weak bass. I thought it held off quite well for games - played The Division with no problem and the bass was just right. Not with DS3. Not sure why.

Apr 25, 2016 at 5:05 AM Post #6,752 of 12,992
I never thought such a dark headphone would work for gaming but it's pretty awsome. I tried the th900 but in some games the highs were to much for me so they would get very fatiguing after a wile, but the sound stage and bass are pretty impressive

Apr 25, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #6,753 of 12,992
Hey guys,

You might be able to help me; I am looking for some deep bass headphones. Headphones which can bring out explosions in Rainbow six siege lol. I am currently using a mixamp via optical from the ps4 and using headphones jvc harx700. I am now looking for an unpgrade, as you can imagine from searching forums I just keep getting new headphones names shouted out and I just want a few which I can then do seperate research on. My budget is less than £75 any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced :D:D:D

Apr 25, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #6,754 of 12,992
I know your have a budget but if you can stretch it, it would be worth while.   You'll need an amp to get the most out of it.

http://www.amazon.com/Kunlun-E18-Portable-Headphone-Amplifier/dp/B00GCDJBMM/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1461613091&sr=8-15&keywords=fiio+amp

http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-ATH-PRO700MK2-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B004KCLIFA

I know you have a mix amp, but you can sell that and use the e18 with your phone, pc, or ps4.

Apr 26, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #6,756 of 12,992
  Hi all :)
i'm interested in bass ^_^
would you give me songs have bass like this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J5DXYrYP80 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ELPvw9Ia-g Does ?

ths

Embed videos using the film icon button for Youtube or vimeo vids.

I have no idea about songs like that . If it ain't Hip Hop, Reggae or classic rock....I'm lost
biggrin.gif

Meanwhile...

Apr 26, 2016 at 6:54 PM Post #6,757 of 12,992
Over-ear on on ear
Hey guys,

You might be able to help me; I am looking for some deep bass headphones. Headphones which can bring out explosions in Rainbow six siege lol. I am currently using a mixamp via optical from the ps4 and using headphones jvc harx700. I am now looking for an unpgrade, as you can imagine from searching forums I just keep getting new headphones names shouted out and I just want a few which I can then do seperate research on. My budget is less than £75 any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advanced
biggrin.gif
:D:D

Over-ear or on ear preference? There are forum threads here regarding gaming headphones, but they dont really go for emphasis on bass as much as treble from what I had seen.. I use V-Moda Crossfade M-100 (outside your listed price range) for gaming and these are good for explosions (or bad if your not ready for it! hehe)

Apr 26, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #6,758 of 12,992
  Over-ear on on ear
Over-ear or on ear preference? There are forum threads here regarding gaming headphones, but they dont really go for emphasis on bass as much as treble from what I had seen.. I use V-Moda Crossfade M-100 (outside your listed price range) for gaming and these are good for explosions (or bad if your not ready for it! hehe)

If he's thinking over ear...in tat price range the Monster Npulse over ears are well worth the price.

Apr 26, 2016 at 11:41 PM Post #6,760 of 12,992
This is the Taction I am interested in. I am skipping the over ear since my SZ will demolish it.

I'm rocking it as we speak! I am SO buying this thing when it comes out. Not only does it rock with music, but this might very well be the perfect gaming can.

Apr 28, 2016 at 2:39 PM Post #6,763 of 12,992

Yup it was established that the e5 was not for this thread :wink:

Glad your loving the e12.  The original basshead amp still holding it down.

Is using a 'cheap' amp like the fiio e6 worth using just to conserve battery life of my phone? My Samsung s6 (4months old device) battery gets eaten alive by my 32ohm m-100's. I can use 16ohm IEMS and the battery drops about 30% slower than with my m-100's.. Any alternate suggestions if im not needing it to enhance the already good m-100 sound at all?  (I suppose I could get a decent power bank for the price of the e6 as well)

Apr 28, 2016 at 3:23 PM Post #6,764 of 12,992
yes, instead using the phones power your using the amps.

best way to conserve battery on your phone would be a dac/amp.  That way your only using the phones power to send a digital signal to the dac, and the amp from the dac will handle all the load. 

your way will still be better than strictly just the phone's amp.  Just have the volume turned to 50% on the phone.

strapping battery to your phone would be like strapping something like the e12 to it.   or something like e18 where it can charge your phone too.

Apr 28, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #6,765 of 12,992
If you put a small amp like the e6, it actually doesn't provide much, if any, gain. It's really just a buffer. To get improvement in battery life from an amp, you'd want something with more gain to put less strain on your phone. Or a battery bank or something. DAC/amp isn't a bad idea either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back